Chapter 1

Kassidy's POV!!!!!

So my parents told me that they needed to tell me something very important. I wonder what they want. I went to the family room where my parents were, and sat down.

"Kassidy, you will be going to Nashville, with your mom, for your 16th birthday." my dasd said.

"WHAT??!!!!! ARE YOU SERIOIUS?!!!" I jumped up out of my seat and ran to hug my parents. "Thank you so much!"

"You're welcome. We know how much you want to go and thought it would be perfect for your 16th birthday." my mom said.

"This iswonderful!! I have to tell Brianna!" i ran back to my room and texted my best friend Brianna. Pretty much everyone who knows me, knows how much I want to go to Nashville, but she's the first person I had to tell. 

I then tweeted about my trip to my 1.6k followers and my most favorite follower of all, Jacob Whitesides. I love all my followers, but Jacob is my favorite! Jacob is just so sweet and cute and has an amazing voice! 

I tweeted him syaing, "I'm gonna be in Nashville from June 16-20th maybe I'll see you!!!"  he didn't respond, because he has a lot of followers and so many people tweet him! But I just put my phone away and started packing. 

My parents told me I was going on this trip on June 14th, so i had to start packing! 

********* 2 hours later!********

I just finished packing! I was listening to Jacob's EP while I packed and I got so excited that I might be able to meet him while I'm in Tenneessee. It was getting late so I started to get ready for bed, aka lay in my bed on my phone looking at Jacob's tweets. I finally fell asleep at 2am. That night i dreamt that I met Kellin Quinn. It was an awesoime dream, but it would've been better if I met Jacob.

AN!!! Okay so here's the first chapter! It'll get better, I promise!! It's just hard to write the first couple chapters and getting the story started. But I promise it will get better, and if it doesn't, I'm sorry. I'm not the best at writing! Anyway, hope you liked it!