2..

May 10th 2019

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Today was the day. Kimi has his 1st practice, in preparation for the Spanish Grand Prix. We ended up early at the track, like what we usually do. Getting a quick breakfast at hospitality. Afterwards, Kimi parted ways from me and Minttu, heading down towards his garage so he can begin getting ready for the big weekend.

Me and Minttu walked around, coffees in hand and chatting.

An hour went by and we decided to head down to Kimi to cheer him on.

Walking past multiple garages of the other teams, I saw the red garage plastering Sebastian's name so I figured to step on by. Maybe even hang out with him before he has to head out onto track.

"You can go on without me, I'll meet you at Kimi's." I give Minttu a smile before heading in the opposite direction.

"Alright, see you!" She beams back.

I see Sebastian, with his back turned from me talking with a man who also happened to be dressed in the Ferrari red. I tried to pict out who he was talking to but I couldn't see his face as it was blocked by Seb's figure.

I walk slowly behind, trying to be as quiet as I could. In the hopes of scaring him.

As I was close enough, I immediately jumped on his back, his hands quickly placed just under my knees to hold me from falling. "Seb!"

"Suvi!" He let go of my legs, bringing me by his side and wrapping an arm around my torso. "What're you doing here? Why aren't you with Kim?" Seb looked down at me, both confusion and excitement written along his face.

"I wanted to see my favorite driver of course." I replied back, wrapping both my arms around Sebastian and giving him a deathly squeeze.

"You're up Sebastian, family reunion is over." A voice bringing both me and Seb out of our little 'wrestling' match. We both unhooked our arms, before wrapping eachother in a 'goodbye' hug.
"I'll see you and Kimi after, yeah?" He asked. I nodded, releasing myself from his grasp and started fixing up my messy and probably tangled hair as best as I could.
"Drive safe, love you!" I began walking out into the now humid air. Having forgotten that the man who was talking to Sebastian earlier, before I had interrupted, had his eyes set on us the entire time.

I walked past the Renault garage, then McLaren, as I was close to Alfa Romeo I was stopped by a familiar voice. Carlos.
"Hola Suvi!" He was just outside his garage, waving his arms like a mad man. I felt a smile creep up onto my lips. "Hola Carlos!" Waving my arms at him like how he had at me. He began gesturing me over.

"Where are you headed?" He began walking into his orange 'lair,' which i was thankful for as it was too hot outside. "Alfa Romeo." He was now standing infront of me, sipping from his giant straw. His eyebrows furrowed at my answer. "Kimi." I explained.

The confusion he once had, disappearing. "How do you know Iceman?" I giggled at the nickname. I've always heard people comment on Kimi, using the new and established name for him. "I'm his sister."

"Really? I mean, the two of you look alike, but I never would have thought you'd be a Räikkönen. You're much more.."

"Talkative, I know. Unsual for a Fin." I added onto his comment, it was something that me and Kimi have always gotten. The huge age gap between us never really helped either, as others seemed it as 'odd.' Something that was never deemed as common, for their to be a 20 year-ish gap.