Chapter 3

RECAP: She pulls back from me and giggles. "Busy tonight? You should come home with me." she said moving both hands on my hips. "That sounds good" I say, my face turning beet red. We walk passed Billie and Jenna as the blonde drags me by my hand towards the door. "Told you, hand over the money" Billie says, holding her had out towards Jenna. She rolls her eyes as she places a $5 bill into my roommates hand.
~~~
We make our way out and she turns to me as she waits for a taxi to pass by. "My name's Reneé, by the way" she says and smiles, turning back to the road. "I'm Y/N" I reply, as she gets us a taxi and we make our way in. She gives the driver her address and turns to look at me as she rubs above my knee slowly. I'm trying to focus on the conversation she's trying to have but my mind is preoccupied by the thoughts that won't stop racing through my head. I either spaced out or the drive was fast because as my mind stops wandering, I hear her calling my name.
"We're here, Y/N" she says, pulling me out of the car by my hand. She quickly unlocks her door and leads me in. My eyes wander around her house before feeling her hands on the back of my shoulders, rubbing gently. "So what do you wanna do?" I say, turning around to face her. "I think we both know what I want to do" she replies, smirking and grabbing my hand, leading me up a large set of stairs.

She opens a door and we enter a dark room, lit by a small strip of lights around the bottom of a bed. She leads me to the bed and sits me down on the edge as she gets downs on the floor in front of my spot on the bed. She hooks her fingers into the belt loops of my shorts and tugs. I lift myself up off the bed far enough for her to pull them down. I leave them on one ankle and look down at her. She hooks her fingers into the sides of my underwear and pulls them to the side as she kisses up my thighs. I stare down at her, biting my lip as I watch her work her way up. "Enjoying the view?" she teases me, looking up into my eyes. I nod, feeling my face flush a dark red.
~~~
I APOLOGIZE THAT ITS SO SHORT I NEEDED A CHAPTER OUT

WORD COUNT: 440
~ Xoxo, Eros