Chapter 30

Heyya! This is last week's update. Sorry about the lateness, but it has been busy. Right after I post this, I will edit next week's update and then post it since I will not be around to post it on Sunday. Happy reading!

"How long do we have until Endeavor gets here?" Bakugo asked, joining his boyfriend on the couch with his laptop.

Midoriya glances at the clock. "About half an hour."

"Cool," Bakugo said, opening his laptop and typing his password. "I have something I want to show you."

"What's that?" Midoriya snuggled into his side, watching the laptop come to life.

"You were looking at other houses for sale, but I wanted to show you this before you committed to anything." He turned the screen so he could see better. "I designed a few blueprints online with the land you own. You obviously don't have to, but I wanted you to have options."

"Us," Midoriya said quickly. Our options. I love you, and wherever you go, that's where my home is, Kacchan."

Bakugo kissed his cheek. "I love you, too." He pulled up the first of three blueprints. "Well, let's explore our options."

"Alright, run me through it." Midoriya smiled and relaxed against his boyfriend.

"Alright, option one is small and cozy with three bedrooms. It's all on one level with a basement gym. I wanted to give you options, but I personally don't like this one because it's so small. Three bedrooms aren't enough if we have to turn one of them into an office."

Midoriya raised a brow. "If you don't like it, skip it. It's for us and our future. Not just me."

Bakugo went to the second one. "This one is two stories. There's an office downstairs in the back of the house past the stairs to the upper floor." He moved his mouse across the screen to show him what he was talking about. "There's a bathroom downstairs and two more upstairs." He went to the second floor and pointed out where their room and bathroom would be.

"There's three more additional rooms?" Midoriya asked.

"Yeah, too many? Not enough?"

Midoriya chewed his bottom lip and debated for a moment. "One would have to be a guest room, which would take us down to two rooms."

"Ideally," Bakugo said, turning toward him with a soft smile. "How many bedrooms do you want to fill?"

"Two to three," he said. "How many do you want to fill?"

"Two. But I may be open to filling a third. Which makes the last one perfect." Bakugo went to the third and final blueprint. It was his favorite one, and he had saved it for last. "This one has the same layout downstairs, but next to the office is a gym. Then, if you go up the stairs, there are six bedrooms."

"Six?" Midoriya questioned. Six was a lot of rooms. Ideally, they only needed five.

"We're in one, three would potentially be filled with kids, one would be a guest room, and the last one could be a hobby room."

"What the hell is a hobby room?" Midoriya asked, staring at the screen.

"Say one day, one kid gets really into gaming, and they want a setup that doesn't fit in their room, or another gets into support building items and needs a corner for a workshop. This room has large glass doors and could also be used as a library." Midoriya looked over the plans as he talked.

"I like this one, but I want to change it up just a little," Midoriya said.

"What do you want to change?"