Chapter 1: Crossing To A New World/First Battle

(A/N: The flag above is my attempt on the flag for the Eurasian-American Alliance. Anyways, enjoy the story.)

--------------------------------------------------------

May 6th, 2035

3rd Person POV

Seven weeks have passed since both the Brussels and Manila Bay incidents happened. When both incidents occurred at succeeding days, the Eurasian-American Alliance started building up their military in case of another Gate appearing and repelling yet another attack from the Fatui. Luckily, this military build-up didn't cause WW3 due to BRINCS playing their cards right and didn't declare war on an already prepared E.A.A. Military.

The Filipino company Zenif Wartime Corporation has reactivated Operation Mermaid to restore the six sunken ships and 2 moderately damaged ships during the Manila Bay Incident. The 4 Byzellynn Class Destroyers (BRP Oratrice, BRP Mecanique, BRP D'Analyse, BRP Cardinale), BRP Rizal (Manila Class Aircraft Carrier), and BRP Rinze (Kyouka Class Heavy Destroyer) have been restored and upgraded with newer parts. The broken parts of said ships, along with those from BRP Montana (Montana Class Battleship) and BRP Frostbite (Simo Häyhä Class Sniper Battleship), have been melted down and made into new parts to build a new class of Heavy Cruiser: the Neuvillette Class Heavy Cruiser.

--------------------------------------------------------

(Neuvillette Class Heavy Cruiser)

--------------------------------------------------------

In Europe, every NATO country has been on high alert ever since the Brussels Incident. NATO leaders have been discussing and debating whether or not to activate the reason why NATO exists in the first place: Article 5.

Capitol Building, Washington DC, United States of America

7:15am EST

Currently, in the US Capitol Building, the United States Congress, along with the presidential cabinet, is currently gathered here for a presidential speech. A few minutes passed, and the chatter died down as the 49th US President, Ethan Weaver, arrived with his secret service. When he arrived, the speakers in the room started playing the presidential anthem: Hail To The Chief.