Potions and Magic

??? POV

All he could see was darkness in the cold dormitory room. Not a single student was awake.

 'All sound asleep like little birds. Now, don't wake up even when a cobra climbs into your nest. When your parents aren't here to help you.'

He couldn't help but giggle to himself. How amusing this was. 

"Hey, What are you doing?!" A voice hissed right next to his ear. "Aww, don't ruin my fun." He grumbled. The figure is next to him sighed. "Whatever, we're not even supposed to be here now." 

Both of them were in cloaks, black hooded ones that stretched down to their ankles. Nothing but the sound of whispers tingling the air around them.

"Come one." The figure next to him rolled their eyes and made a hand gesture towards him. "We better get going."

China POV

"There are many different types of Potions. For example, the Ageing potion, a potion that, depending on the amount taken, temporarily ages the drinker to various ages. Or an Alihosty draught, a potion from the plant which causes hysterical laughter. Or others like Armortentia! The world's strongest potion. Does not create real love, just a powerful obsession over a person." EU explained. 

EU was the teacher teaching the subject to the students. EU was one of the slightly older teachers of Hogwarts, about 30~40. He taught the Defense against the dark arts and he was also the potion professor in Hogwarts.

"But that type of potion would be explored later on in your training at Hogwarts. Today we will be trying another totally not questionable lesson in my Potions class, the Hair Raising Potion does exactly what it states. Other than as a weird fashion statement, we can't think of a good use for this potion. Nevertheless, you will hardly find a more straightforward potion to make, requiring ingredients such as Rat tails, Porcupine quills, and Billywing stings. When finished, the Hair Raising Potion will assume a bright green color and serve as a bad alternative to your morning hair routine." Professor EU chuckled as he explained, his long dark blue hair neatly wavering behind him.  

The entire class gave a small laugh, except for a few students, including China himself.  

"The Hair-Raising Potion is a potion that causes the drinker's hair to stand on end. We will be making these in pairs. One will be making them and the other will drink the potion and get the results. Now, scurry along and find a partner. It would be better if that person is close to you or in the same house since you'll know them better."

"And perhaps, this could count as a little test. The duo who did it the best gets extra points for each of their houses."

China groaned. He hated having to work together. Most of the partners he ended up with just used him for good grades. Of course, he never allowed them to the extent of bullying him, he always stopped them before that, but he was still being used. Both Russia and America were sitting quite far away from him, so they weren't an option.

He heard America asking Russia if they could do it together. China knew America wanted to be the one who made Russia's hair stick up in the air. Russia was arguing that if they were going to do it together then he should be the one making the potion.

After almost all the students paired up, only a few were left there, including China. "Excuse me, professor, I could do the project alone." He addressed EU as the Organization turned to him. Professor EU walked up to him and smiled at him, a smile filled with sharp teeth. "Oh China, but it isn't fun when you don't have a partner."