Bath

You two are a couple in this! And everything here is written only in pure sweet fluffy thoughts. No spicy content at all!

Nine might get a bit out of character here so sorry for that! I couldn't get his character together in the middle of the story. I wrote the scenario in my mind, but it may not have been suitable for him. It didn't turn out exactly the way I wanted. So sad 😔💔 I want Nine with more unguarded and emotionally broken just because he received a loving hug.

Summery: Y/n and Nine both bath/shower together~

Again this pic isn't mine but it's awesome and giving me the feelings to write a story in the time of knights

Rebel tapped her feet, as she leaned over the plane near Nine's workshop. The familiar scent of oil and metal mingled in the air. She glanced around, her trademark dark blue eyes scanning the area as she waited for him to finish his work. "Where is Y/n?" She asked, her voice filled with curiosity. Y/n would be always close by if Nine was present.

Nine, engrossed in his work under the plane, hummed absentmindedly. "She is bathing," he replied, not looking up from his task.

Rebel raised her brows at that and checked the clock on her wrist, her eyebrows furrowing slightly. "Well, I came a few hours ago. When did she start bathing?" She asked, her concern evident in her voice.

"What time is it?"

"Five in the afternoon?"

Realization dawned on him, Nine quickly slid out from under the plane, his eyes widening. "What?! She's been in there for three hours?" he exclaimed, his voice tinged with worry. Normally Y/n loves taking her time in the bath but this is even longer than usual.

"Three hours?" Rebel echoed, surprised by the length of your bath. Before she could inquire further, Nine rushed to clean his hands with a cloth in a hurry. "I'm going to check up on her!" He announced, disappearing inside his 'house'.

Rebel stared after him, a small chuckle escaped her lips, shaking her head. "Well, looks like they'll be gone for a while. We'll talk later," she decided on leaving them be.

Nine anxiously knocked on the bathroom door, concern etched on his face. "Y/n?" he called out softly. He could see a soft glow emanating from beneath the door, indicating that you were still inside. Silence greeted his inquiry, causing Nine' anxiety to rise. Biting his lip, his ears erect in worry, trying to hear anything out of the ordinary from inside, he sighed. If you somehow die while bathing, he is going to kill you first. That's a really dumb way to die. "I'm coming in," he declared, his voice laced with worry.

Slowly opening the door, Nine glanced towards the closed curtains, aware that you were behind them, in the bath. His ears twitched at the sound of water moving slightly, indicating you also moved. You were fine. He rolled his eyes, were you lost track of time while daydreaming again? He felt his body relax as he sighed. They had installed both a bath and a shower for a reason: you loved spending hours in the water, either to relax or find solace for yourself.