A Game

Woops whaaat another onee? How could you do this to me guys!

I need to write more fluffy things damn

I see through you guys... maybe I would do the ones you want so much

WARNINGG +18 themes!

Summery: You and Nine are enemies. And you needed a 'partner' and he is the perfect choice.

You wanna see the full pic?

Look at the end~

"You're not allowed here

"You're not allowed here. I don't want any intruders in my home." Nine growled, raising his metal tails. He knew he wouldn't be able to do anything against you. You proved this in their previous encounters. That's why a deal stands in between you. He didn't know how you found his place but he can't risk being detected.

You chuckled, "You call this place a home? It looks more depressing than you are." You walked around.

He growled warningly, "Get. out."

"...I am not leaving until you start listening to me." Nine scoffed.

Still on high alert he carefully watches you as you slowly walk around his workplace.

"What you want to say doesn't interest me at all. We already made a deal. I don't exist and you provide me my solitude, in return, you get a weapon. The end. And don't you dare touch any of my stuff." It was actually the opposite, he was intrigued by you. It must be something important if you come all the way to his doorsteps. Did the Chaos Council learn about his existence? No... why would you help him out with that? You're on their side. You wouldn't risk getting caught just for some weapons to keep to herself. Were you here to take him prisoner for the Council now? A betrayal is something expected from you. But you kept quiet for all those years. Why would you bust him now? No, no... you want something.

He shouldn't lie he knew the only person could track him down and get inside his place without triggering any alarm system he has is you. You saved his tails from a few close calls before, all because to not lose your only favorite toy maker of course. But getting in his house means you could easily kill him.

"If you want a weapon to play with. I don't have any."

"I am not here to get one."

You finally approached him. Nine steps back until his back hits his work table, his tails still raised up. He gritted his teeth with his mistake.

"T-then why are you here?" He cursed internally to himself for stuttering like that.

You leaned towards him, trapping him between the table and you.

"I'm here to make a deal. Wait no. Play a game." You smirked.

Nine scoffed, "Choose one. Are you here to play a game or make a deal?"