Crumbling Walls

Damn you guys! Now I can't stop writing this kind of things! I didn't even started to write the list yet! This book was suppose to be sweet and all. I like sexual tension. Not literally writing down the 'they get down to bed' thing (wheeze) I guess I am glad you guys at least enjoying this lol (maybe a bit too much)

🔞BEWERE OF THE SEXAUL ACTIVIVTIES THIS PART POSSES ONCE AGAIN ! 🔞

what the-- 5452 words? Wow (I am not editing this)

Summery: You just wanted to show him how much you love Nine~

(You guys wanna see the full pic that I draw?)

Look at the end of this part

Nine parted his lips and silently called your name

"Mm...yes?" You gently pressed your fingers to his waist, massaging it, placing kisses on his stomach and chest. He felt his heart race with every little touch.

He shuddered as you pressed your lips to his crotch.

His legs spread to your sides so you could be more comfortable. His hands were shaking slightly, one of them was holding your shoulder tightly while the other was trying to cover his burning face.

"I... stop... let's continue watching TV..." His voice was shaky and out of breath.

You placed a small kiss on his shoulder and neck and sat up, "Did I go too far? You don't like it? I can stop..."

He immediately sat up, his ears perked up in alarm, "No! No, it's just..." his voice trailed off, he couldn't look at you anymore. He cursed in his head. He knew what he said, and how it sounded like but thinking you would stop would drive him mad the whole day.

"What?" You urged him to speak. Not willing to let him retreat into himself. You tenderly crawled up towards his face. With his half-lidded sky-blue eyes looking anywhere but you, you bit her lip, marveling at his adorable shyness. Leaning in, you left a small kiss on his cheek before nestling into his arms, laying your head on his chest, and listening intently to the soothing rhythm of his heartbeat with a happy sigh.

He swallowed nervously and took a shaky breath, "Actually, you make me feel so good that I..." He didn't know how to finish the sentence and fled away from your eyes, his face all red.

You laughed lightly at this. His sky blue eyes glanced at your form bewildered. His eyes fell on your sweet lips, he didn't know why he changed his mind so quickly, "Ahh, can I--?" His hand reached out towards you.

You leaned towards him and smiled, your lips almost touching his. Nine didn't make a move to press them together, he just whined that you were just waiting on him. Your tongue playfully traced the outline of his lips, his lips parted to capture yours but you left him in need. You left kisses over his cheek and temple as you reached his ear. The sensation of your warm breath tickling his ear as your whisper sent shivers down his spine, igniting an intense desire within him.