Chapter: NINE🔞

Unknown's POV

I waited in my car after dropping the bags at her front door. I wrote her another letter, apologizing for my previous words. I didn't want to threaten her. I could never treat my Yunhee that way. She doesn't know me, so it's not her fault she's attracted to that man. So I decided to impress her by being a gentleman. Besides, I don't want to scare or stress her out. Only if I was in control of the situation she would be in my arms safe and sound.

I shut my eyes in frustration, but then a sound caught my attention. I immediately looked up and saw Yunhee just a few meters away from my car. I scrunched my brow as I noticed she threw all the food in the trash. She glared around, obviously trying to find something, and it dawned on me that she was looking for me. She looked furious, as if she would devour me if she came across me . I smirked, she looks deadly hot when she is angry. I let out a chuckle as I saw her stomping towards her house like a baby and shutting the door loudly. 'Feisty,' I whispered, smirking.

I know my stubborn little girl very well. She's upset and will definitely look for me. But I am sorry love, I am always one step ahead of you. Catch me if you can!

Next Morning

Author's POV

Yunhee moaned in frustration as her phone kept ringing nonstop. 'Who the fuck is dying so early in the morning?' she groaned as she answered the phone without opening her eyes. "Hello," she said in a grating way. However, she jumped and her eyes widening at the voice on the other end.

'Someone seems to be in a bad mood today. Did I wake you up my sleeping beauty?'

'Hell no!' Yunhee quickly exclaimed, biting her lip in embarrassment.

Jungkook chuckled and responded, 'Anyway good morning, do you have any plans today?'

Yunhee's brow furrowed as she replied, 'Umm, not really. Why are you asking?'

'I miss your pretty face, so I need to see you. Let's go somewhere for dinner today, hmm?'

Yunhee's face lit up as she heard his words. She wriggled like a baby, trying not to make a sound. She answered in a casual tone, trying to calm herself down, 'Yeah sure!'

'Fine, then be ready at 8. I'll come pick you up.'

'Okay, see you!'

After hanging up, she leaped onto her bed and started screaming excitedly. But her brother cut her moment short.

'Yunhee, have you lost your mind? The bed is going to break, you imbecile! Get down!' Jin yelled at her. Yunhee flinched at his loud voice and stepped down from the bed.

'What's wrong with you? Were you dreaming?' Jin asked, as he looked at her in disbelief.

'No, I wasn't dreaming,' Yunhee responded, rolling her eyes. 'I'm just happy,' She displayed her pearly white teeth to her brother. Jin asked with a frown, 'Happy? But why?'

Grabbing his hand, Yunhee forced him to sit down by dragging him to the bed. "You remember Jungkook?" she asked, sitting next to him.

Jin's forehead creased at her question. But with a shrug, he said, 'Yes, I do. Why what happened?'

Yunhee swallowed as she mentally readied herself and said, 'Jin I like him.'

She saw her brother becoming tense as soon as she opened up about her feelings. He remained silent and seemed to be lost in thought as he gazed at the ground.

'Jin? Are you listening to me?' Yunhee questioned with a frown.

Jin looked up at her and smiled slightly, saying, 'Yeah, I'm listening. Are you two together?'