Chp 15: Vault beneath the lava

3rd POV

Its been a day since Strickler return, Jim and Steve were in the principal office due to their behavior in the classes. However, Jim and Strickler had a fight talking to each other. Turns out Strickler wasn't done with them and Jim wanted to end him right there. But not in front of everyone. So they both decided to walk away. After all, Jim had other things to do as we see the trio and Claire are at the bridge to enter the trollmarket.

Jim: (Sigh

Jim: (Sigh.) I should have pulled Daylight on him right then and there.

Claire: Steve would've gone bananas.

Toby: It's probably good you waited.
I imagine murdering your principal looks pretty bad on your college application.

Jim: I'll just have to wait and get him alone.

YN: Well next time I see him, I'll deal with him myself. Better yet, break his teeth. As far as I know, he wouldn't be here unless he came prepared.

Toby: How would you know?

YN: Its what I would do.

Suddenly Claire spotted something far away but was gone as it got the trio concerned.

Jim: What's wrong?

Claire: I just got a weird feeling.

Toby: I have those all the time, it's usually after the school lunch.

YN: (Scoff.) Chicken surprise?

Toby: Uh...no?

Jim: Speaking of surprise, Blinky said he had something urgent he wanted to tell us.

They open the path and enter as Claire was the last one before entering and YN ask.

YN: You sure you didn't see something?

Claire: I thought I did. Wait, you're an earthbender, NotEnrique told me you can spotted people with seismic senses.

YN: That's only when I'm on barefoot. I'm wearing shoes.

Jim: Maybe its best to wear sandals.

YN: Okay, can we focus on what Blinky has something to say to us?

Everybody just shrugs and head to the trollmarket to meet Blinky.