Book 2, Chp 6: Fall of Trollmarket...(Finale)

YN POV

While I head down to the abyss to save Jim, others would be looking for Vendel to find answers. Whatever Jim is facing down there, I'll have to face it as well if it means to save my friend. Suddenly the chain stops lowering as I wasn't even close to the bottom, so I had no choice but to use the wall to climb down with my earthbender to the rest of the way until I finally reached the bottom. It was pitch black and I call out his name.

YN: Jim!

All I can hear was my echo until I suddenly heard a growl. Giving me no choice but to use my lava bending to see in the dark as I got my staff. Before I knew it, something strike me from behind as I turn but see nothing. Whatever it was, it kept striking my blind spots. It was like trying to hit a mist.

I shouldn't let my anger get the best of me, and so I take a deep breath and relax myself as I close my eyes. Allowing my seismic senses to show me everything.

Everything became slow as I kept taking a slowly breathing until I immediately swing my staff and successful hit something

I take a close look to see what it was but it then disappeared into mist

I take a close look to see what it was but it then disappeared into mist. At least it wasn't Jim.

YN: Jim!

Jim: YN?

I turn back and saw Jim holding his sword that's on firing with blue.

Jim: What are you doing here!?

YN: Came to rescue you. Duh.

Jim: You shouldn't be here!

YN: Well neither should you! Heck screw the tribunal.

Jim: Wait how did you survive here?

YN: Had to fight something in the dark. Don't know what it was.

Jim: You too?

YN: What do you mean?

Jim: Whatever it I fought, had the eclipse armor. But it's gone.

YN: Okay cool. Now let's get out of here.