Book 3, Chp 11: Battle of Arcadia. (Finale)

A new day has come and there's been earthquake going on many times today. Right now, everyone is gathered at the living room with Blinky building a map out of some boxes on the table to plan a strategy.

Blinky: I've taken the liberty of constructing a rudimentary model of Arcadia

Blinky: I've taken the liberty of constructing a rudimentary model of Arcadia. If we focus our defensive efforts here, then when the Gumm-Gumms attack-

He then notice Merlin isn't paying attention and kept mumbling.

Blinky: Do you have something to say?

Merlin: This is a waste of time.

Throws everything off the table.

Blinky: You broke the museum! You Philistine!

Merlin: Our focus is not Arcadia, it is Trollmarket

Merlin: Our focus is not Arcadia, it is Trollmarket. If we destroy Morgana, we stop the Eternal Night. The Trollhunter and I must venture into Trollmarket.

Blinky: While Gunmar and Angor Rot turn Arcadia into an all-you-can-eat buffet?

Merlin: For having six eyes, you are very short-sighted. Defeating Gunmar is pointless if Morgana is still-

Blinky: And defeating Morgana is pointless if everyone in Arcadia is dead!

YN: Enough!

YN slams the table and causes a rumbling.

YN: That wasn't me.

Strickler: That was the third tremor today.

Merlin: At this rate, I fear the Eternal Night will be upon us within the hour.

Claire: The Battle of the Bands is on. The square will be packed.

Toby: Everyone in Arcadia is there. Well, anyone who's cool, at least.

Merlin: On the bright side, with everyone clustered, we now know where the Gumm-Gumms will strike first.

Claire: How is that the bright side? 

Merlin: Trollmarket will be deserted. Morgana will be unprotected.

YN: You're terrible at bringing "bright side." You know that, right?