Book 4, Chp 5: Just A Normal Date

YN: You know, this reminds me that one time we watched the stars together at the bonfire.

YN: Like that over there is the Platypus Star.

Aja: (Laughter.) You're going to make me laugh.

YN: I'm just saying, it was a good date to remembered.

Aja: Yeah. But we should focus on what we're doing here. 

YN: Right, not a date right now. More of a heist.

Aja: And with Kubritz on our tail, we have to finish the wormhole now more than ever. Now shush.

They stay silent to let the guard pass who's scanning the are before he points the flashlight at where they were and they were gone. Once he leaves, the couples appear behind one of the planets.

Aja: We're clear.

YN: Remind me again what we need here for?

Aja: My little brother needs an anti-vortex siphon for the wormhole. That's why I wanted to come here.

YN: OK, if the anti-vortex is here, where exactly should it be?

YN goes back to the floor to look around until the light hits him as the guard found him.

Guard: What are you doing up there?

YN: Oh uh, hey what's up?  Uh, I-I just forgot to put this back but um I guess you can take it from here.

He hands a small purple rock to the guard.

Guard: What's this?

YN: Also, you need this.

He also hands a teddy bear to the guard which confused him more.

Guard: Why?

Without a warning, the rock release a purple smoke and the guard fell asleep when he inhales it. YN caught him and place him by the seat before Aja arrives with the part they seek.

Aja: (Smiles.) Found it.

YN: Man, glad I found that rock during scavenging at trollmarket. Let's go before he wakes up.

They then leave the planetarium with the parts Krel required. Meanwhile at karrons home, Stuart is chatting with Vex about the situation he's having.