𝓣𝓮𝓬𝓱𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓘𝓼𝓼𝓾𝓮

𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕒+𝔻𝕖𝕩                         ℍ𝕦𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝔸𝕌

                  A young woman of the age of 21 was finishing up a well-written research psychology essay focusing on the topic of one's emotions and behaviorism. Sitting on the lightweight cushion of the chair. Inhaling deeply with her arms outstretched.  Savoring the sweet air of delicious baked goods. Fingers sprawled outwards typing the finishing touches of her report.

        She was chasing her dreams as a little girl that would soon be a reality. Ever since that 'accident' where supposedly her mother was drunken too much wine fell off the balcony. That resulted in her shifts in emotions.  Marella ever since has been taking care of her mother, and learning to read emotions soon became easier. As she has wished to help her in any other forms. whether or not mentally. 

        In the middle of the touch-ups, her computer shut down randomly. Fueling the irritation to her even more. Slamming her laptop down loudly echoed throughout the library, earning multiple glances from students within the same room. Storming out of the library Marella made her way to her dorm. faceplanting into her pillow. Muffling her groan.

        That was until Linh peeked at her dramatic roommate. "What's causing so much trouble?"

          Interrupting her pixie-like friend who was quite known for her dramatics. "My damn laptop randomly shut down in the middle of finishing an essay." gritting her teeth as she nearly 'spat' it out.  

 "Well, why don't you visit Dex? I'm sure he'll be able to spot the problem." Linh suggested.

       "Too lazy. Until then I'll be catching up to my beauty rest."

          "Don't you have it due next morning?" 

      Linh made her way to her friend's side of the dorm. Which was decorated in a soft blue wallpaper elaborated in art decals along with a stringy fairy light that loomed over to Marella's side. That Shimmered in a soft golden color complementing the wall. Gently taking hold of Marella's shoulders shaking them, while chanting, "Get up girl, you have work to do I don't want you to fail it."  Linh naged.

  Eventually, Marella gave in, deciding best to listen to her friend, Linh. Hooking her hand around the doorknob, Linh had said, "Marella wait!" Stopping her in her tracks. Linh handed over a sticky note and her laptop.

                             Dex Dizznee 

                  Computer Technician 

                  STEM student.

 Room: 2426 left wing tech lounge

  Marella hastily read over the sticky note with the name of Dex Dizznee. Marella had no doubt heard of that name.

  The elder brother of the Dizznee's triplets.

The pixie girl took notice of the current time through the window the sun was setting casting a golden hour across the sky. impatiently going from hallway to hallway.  Until she had reached room 2426. Stepping foot into the lush lounge for the tech students. Marella spun her around any familiar people. Partially a certain strawberry blonde boy with periwinkle eyes.  Twirling her hair in between her fingers. A young man broke her out of trance, "Is there anything I could get you?" 

"Dex?"

"Uh, yeah, that's me." The strawberry blonde boy had replied with a soft blush staining his cheeks and fidgeting with a random trinket of some sort that Marella couldn't place. "Oh, wonderful I was wondering if you could fix my laptop."

 Gesturing to the laptop in her hand.

"Absolutely, yeah, I could do that," Dex responded timidly. 

Marella reached in to provide the young technician with her laptop so it would work again to fix the upcoming essay she had been finishing up.

"So the problem?"

"It randomly shuts down in the middle of nowhere."

"Do you know how long it has been giving you trouble?" Dex questioned the psychology major while inspecting the device. 

"Two weeks ago, right after the spring break."

Dex hummed lightly in acknowledgment. Now Tinkering with the device putting the laptop apart to see the problem. After a few minutes, it seems. "So the technical issue was just simply the motherboard. But don't worry, got all fixed."

          The strawberry-blonde boy flashed her one of his grinning dimples while handing her back the laptop. 

"Is it okay if I were to do it here real quick?"

"Sure but the lounge is about to close, you'll have to do it quickly", Dex warned. Marella nodded. Directing her way to the tables and chairs setting her device on the tables hastily typing her password. Finally finished the essay now submitting it. 

 "Thank you, how can I repay you? Could we head to the local cafe?" Marella suggested. Winking at the young technician who visibly became very flustered.  "Uh, yes, I don't see the problem with that." 

  "Then It'll be a date." She teases. Giggling at his red-like tomato state.