𝒟𝒶𝓎𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

𝔹𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕒 + 𝔻𝕖𝕩

                                      ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

                                        The flourishing wild flower sprouted across the clearing. It was attracting any pollinator in sight. May, the early spring has come. Dewy grass stretches nearly endlessly. Velvety petals of all diverse colors came in one. Red, blue, green, pink, purple, yellow, and so much for the imagination to play with. Biana reached for the petals, brushing her well-manicured nail against the rich petal. Trickling water can be heard from a nearby stream of H20. Almost muffling the voice of Dex, "Bia! Bia! Where are you?"

               Without a second thought, Biana blinked out of sight. By allowing the light to pass through her body. Making slow and careful steps, stealthily.  She can see Dex scratching at the back of his neck nervously searching for her. Up until she blinked back into vision. Which didn't phase Dex in the slightest. If anything Biana could've sworn she saw that spark in his eyes.

                       Smile etching onto his face. Showing his proud dimples. That was sincere it reached his eyes. Crinkling in excitement. His periwinkle eyes glued onto the one and only Biana Vacker. Bringing his hands to her; caressing her face gently. Resulting in Biana's heart fluttering into the warmth that was there. 

             Dex holding the spark that electrified between them. Moving his hand towards Biana's hand, intertwining their hands together as he spoke, "Biana there was something I wanted to show you."

"And what would that be?"

    The strawberry blonde only smiled warm-heartedly. "If you let me show you, I will."

      Pulling Biana into the deeper part of the woods where the beauty of the forest only intensified. Ethereal trees where the blossom-like petals looked like sparkling teal diamonds, trailing downwards to the glowing white tree bark. Biana narrowed her eyes in such wonder.

       With the sunlight shining down on the newly wonderstruck couples, rays of golden glimmer rained upon them.

     Now that Biana saw him, she didn't want to let go. Shifting her reality all to her beloved.

"You outdid yourself."

The periwinkle boy got flustered, the light pink blush turning into a deep crimson that reached his ears and neck. Dex wasn't the one who was quite used to attention, except the strange pitiful stares people would shoot him with. Being born into a 'weird' family with triplets. But this was different no less, especially from Biana the one who has successfully stolen his heart. In a place of solitude.  

        "That's not all I wanted to show you." 

    "Then wh-"," sh", Dex interrupted. Placing a unique flower onto her ears. It is similar to a tropical hibiscus flower but with berry purple petals that glow. Majesticially. With teals, specks glided across the flower petals. Catching the scent of the sweet, fruity-like scent. Savoring each breath of inhale she takes.

   Before Biana even knew it Dex was slowly closing in. Tilting her towards his lip. Like magnets yearning to close in. So that's when Biana's cue ranged loudly in her head. Choosing to lean forward to her sweet Dex. Closing the gap between them. Their lip brushed against each other. Sparking the kindling spark between them. Lip locking securely. Warmth spreading across from each other. Butterflies flying.