𝓛𝒶𝓋𝒶 𝒞𝒶𝓀𝑒

I was on Tumblr a little too much at the point I needed to make a one-shot about them.

                            There really is no context of how I became so obsessed with them. 

                                                                        ❝𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 + 𝐅𝐢𝐭𝐳❞

                The mourning air was cool as the spring floral petals fluttered in the wind. Arching to the Fluttermount residents. That consisted of Marella, Caprise, and Durand Redek. The three in the family all shared their hardships and burdens. Since the balcony incident, it has never been the same. For all, especially Caprise, the one who fell from the balcony. The atmospheric weather was all pretty for a disastrous day.  

                 Marella has come to the conclusion that nothing good ever lasts, as her mother was a great example of that, one period she could be calm and in a giddy happy mood all for it to end to a hysterical Caprise rampaging it all. She begs for the mercy of the wind to change something in her life, more especially her mother. She wanted it to be the way it once was. Marella was still hanging on to the thread of hope, wishing something could convert in her life.

                    She halted her movement as she heard her mother wailing echoing from wall to wall. She soon was met with the counter of the kitchen, cluttered with many of dozens of empty elixir jars that Elwin himself personally prescribed. Flourishing her way to the cabinet. She reaches towards her many elixirs that reside there, clattering little glasses. Until she found the right one for her mother. Spilling the contentions to her mother's lushberry juice. Turning the lush red-pink juice into something a bit more vibrant. Spinning around to the mother who happens to stand aside her daughter. 

"Mom, your juice is well, drink up." Was probably the gentlest Marella had ever been. 

        Caprise took a swig from the beverage from her daughter's hand. Gulping the continents before spitting it out causing a huge outburst. Red juice liquid splattered everywhere. Staining whatever the liquid had touched into a crimson-red color. 

          Not much to Marella's amusement she quickly got to the pace of cleaning the mess as she kept forgetting to. Luckily there was a cloth and cleaning solutions nearby. Before she got to work. Scrubbing everything the liquid had touched. Until there was nothing to clean left. 

It did take a while, and not long before Caprise left her daughter to clean out her boredom. Once she was done, Marella lurked her mother around. Stopping to see the sleeping Caprise lying on the couch, legs, and arms sprawled crazily. Sadness crept into her heart as she was reminded that there was only so much she could do. Now her eyes grew with a shine of tears that brimmed around the corner of her eyes. 

                  In a few hours until Foxfire day would happen before then, she slumbered onto her bed. Unable to sleep from the same day. Knowing her mother. 

               Marella wasn't sure when she last got a well-rested sleep through the course of the night like these keeping her awake at night. Where the starry celestial sky covered the high above. Glowing of all kinds of stars twinkled at Marella. Glimmering beautifully almost perfect that it felt like it was mocking her. 

           Until then the sun-filled morning came, and the ray of light glared at Marella, nagging her to get ready for the day. For Foxfire. For her mother. Dressed in her Foxfire attire; sporting a classic level 4 uniform emerald green dragon, symbolizing adaptability and cunning. Which of all course did go with Marella's features. Not that she cared at the moment as her mind was far drifted apart. 

       Once everything was all set, she'd let the light wisk her away to attend her 'education'. That mainly consisted of her sitting in disinterest in the classroom. Usually letting her mind take her away from reality. Or playing with her hair. Whichever one best suited her bored mood. 

        She was doing both in fact. Sitting at an isolated desk separates her from the other peers. During Elvin's History class. Was it dreadfully boring? Yes. Yes, it was. 

         "Do any of you students know the classification of the seventh trial of Human betrayal?  Or the common ready resources shared between the Trolls?" Her Elvin History teacher prompts the students. 

                Before she knew it the class was over, thankfully...

       Among the overly-crowed students filling the halls at Foxfire, most pacing along with their friends, as chatter echoes bounced from wall to wall. All happy but the same cannot be said to the girl with a burnout taking care of her mother, mentally exhausting her. 

     A crisp rich accented voice asked, "Are you okay?" Easily recognizable as it is Fitz Vacker, the Golden Child of the Vackers. Or even the Lost Cities itself. 

      "Never mind, dumb question. But, what is bothering you, if you want to open out about it." Fitz quickly added as he noticed. 

                                                  Author's Note: Don't worry some of your favorite one-shots will get multiple parts eventually, so be patient! :D