𝓢𝓪𝓯𝓮 & 𝓢𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭

𝔸 𝕋𝕒𝕝𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝔸 𝕄𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝔸 𝔻𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣

                                              ℂ𝕒𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕕𝕖𝕜 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕒 ℝ𝕖𝕕𝕖𝕜

                   A story of the mother Caprise and Marella Redek. A bit of angst.

          The mother of the little girl kept her gaze following her around. As any mother should. She had just conceived her daughter Marella. She winced at the memory of her screaming in agony. Painful shrills of her echos bounced from wall to wall. As her labor contractions began to tighten. It had all happened too fast. Too sudden for her to comprehend. Before she knew it she had given birth at home. Without her husband. Without Durand. So she has taken upon her newly birthed daughter to be called, Marella. 

                           Grim and sweat trickled against Caprise's face. She had barely spared enough energy to clean her newly born daughter. Marella. Caprise had raised her arms to gently cradle her newborn daughter. Holding her close to her chest. Before taking her arms outwards. Fondly admiring her daughter's features. A patch of fuzzy blonde hair sprouted on her head. Little pixie-like facial features are inherited. As visibly shown on her face. 

                  While softly caressing her baby's chubby cheek she spoke to her daughter, "Marella...Marella?"

             The same soft ice blue eyes soon stared at her the identical ones from her. 

"Mom-mo-moomy?" Her daughter spoke. Confusion etched through her eyes. As it was nearly a question. 

 "Yes, dear?" The woman smiled. Thinking no one would hurt her.

                                                                      ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

                    A few years had passed by since the birth of her daughter. Since she got involved with an outlaw organization...

So much has happened since then. Marella was now a toddler for first of all. Growing into that age when she had discovered cosmetic makeup after seeing Caprise applying it to herself. Marella's new spark of interest had now flared. 

             Caprise sat on the open patch of sparkling grass. Posture as poise as ever. Watching her daughter inspecting her little cosmetic bag. Marella was there carefully picking each makeup product with expertise. Before applying a soft matted pink lipstick onto her mother, quite clumsily. Next goes in the eyeshadow. In which the daughter chooses a sparkling gold one. Grabbing a brush; smearing it onto Caprise's eyelids. Before applying some mascara. Defining the look.

           Caprise watched her daughter huff with her arms across from each other. Eyes narrowing in concentration. Examining her mother. Before heading back into that cosmetic bag of hers. Hands sprawled out handing her mother a little compact mirror. Caprise reluctantly grabbed it. Upon seeing her reflection she smiled at herself and then at her daughter. Before attacking her with lots of love and hugs. Loud cries of shrill laughter came from the Fluttermount estate garden.

                                                                            ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

                            At the Fluttermount estate resided the Redek's. Marella had gone prepping her cosmetic bag for another round of a makeover. Where all her hopes and sheer excitement. Came to an end. The day her mother fell off the balcony. The day that Caprise had changed. Now with a mental scar. Emotional outraged she struck. 

                 Caprise limb mangled into places where it should not be. Marella remembered seeing the Council's Essmarsiess. One in particular infamous noble Vacker. Alden. Working on the case. His teal raining pity on her. 

                                                                           ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

        Marella is now a teenager. As newly manifested as a pyrokinetic. The ability to manipulate and sense fire or any source of heat for that matter. Which deathly worried Caprise knowing she wouldn't get any proper training unless...

Caprise shook her head dismissing that trail of thought from her mind. She had taken the blame for the fire. Which was her case believable as she wasn't 'mentally there' but her case has deceived others. All for the sake of her Daughter. Marella.

                                                                              ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

             The young pixie-like elf had just come back from Fintan's cell training for her pyrokinesis. Now taking care of her mother. As she had did the same whenever she was younger.