Chapter 1- The Driskill Hotel

The important thing to note is: everything went smoothly with the video; the encounters with the ghosts were as friendly as the tour guides promised, and no evil or trickster spirit made a nightmarish experience for them.

The Driskill hotel was noticeably a haunted place that had 90 ghosts in their grounds, and yet no evildoer made its presence be known for the video...

This seemed interesting for Sam and Colby, who kept his attention pecked up while the triplets kept making jokes for the camera; Chris being the most creative, always nailing the perfect comment to cause everyone to laugh, Nick always making remarks and suggesting new places to investigate in the hotel, while Matt being the one who the ghost seemed to answer the most questions...

This made the two ghost hunters eye each other, they knew they had to pay close attention to Matt; they made sure to carry the holy water and the sage safely in Sam's backpack in case things went south, they had conducted the elevator ritual with no problems, even letting Matt do it alone, and had come back safely...

But they didn't forget:

" Is Matt in danger"

'Yes ...'

The triplets seemed safe during the ESTES method, but Matt's session in the last bit started to go a strange route that he had to be pulled out, which he safely did, thankfully, then they proceeded to record the last words and rate their beliefs in the paranormal.

When the ghost hunters stopped and lowered their cameras, Colby walked toward the triplets and smiled at them:

"How are you guys feeling?"

"Tired"- Nick grinned- "This has been quite the adventure"

"It's been fun!"- Chris nodded- "Do we really need to leave?"

"We still have some hours left"- Sam checked his watch then to their guests- "We tend to leave some hours for us to roam and get pictures to see if we catch something"

"Do you guys want to join?"-Colby asked excitedly

"Hell yes!"- Chris jumped- "Can I get a camera?"

"Sure, i'll teach you"- Sam nodded

At this point, the 5 boys started to gear up to roam the hotel freely, with nothing but the ghost hunting equipment, and it was now given the choice to the triplets if they wished to hold something, Nick picking the Alice box and Matt the EMF.

"I should take the static box"- Colby muttered- "We haven't use it that much and with the EMF rope we had such a good run in the Maximilian Room, perhaps it may come in handy there"

Sam nodded while he checked the camera's battery: full power, just like the one Chris was holding, he then silently thanked the ghost for not draining it.

"Matt?"

They turned and saw Nick standing near his brother, trying to gain his attention which he managed:

"Huh?"

"Are you okay?"- Nick asked, the worry starting to manifest in his expression

"Yes"- He nodded- "Why?"

"You really sure? You were staring at nothing for a minute there bro..."

"I'm just tired"- Matt laughed- "We just recorded a full ghost hunting episode, Nick"

Nick looked like he didn't fully believe him, Chris also joined them and held the same expression of disbelief, and that's when Sam and Colby began to get a bad feeling.

The Maximilian room was a vortex of spirits, and bringing the triplets seemed a good idea at first, but now that Matt was behaving strangely, they threw the idea away immediately; so their stops were: Lobby, Vault, Jesse Driskill and Samantha's portraits, room 525 and then go home sweet home.

As they were taking pictures of the owner of the hotel, Sam immersed himself in teaching Chris the best angles so the pictures came out perfectly, and Colby kept watching them while he chit chatted with Nick, both turning on their devices in case they got lucky again.

As the flash went on and off a couple of times, the boys went to inspect the piano too and then Samantha's staircase, and that's when the Alice box began to speak:

'Matt'

This gained the attention of the group immediately.

"What?"- Colby asked

"It said Matt?"- Sam went toward Nick, who nodded, starting to look for him.

"Where is he?"

"Wasn't he behind us?"- Colby asked, confused, seeing how Nick started to look way more scared than before.

'Lure'

'Matt'

At that, the two ghost hunters looked at the others seeing how Nick had paled and Chris sported an incredibly worried expression, so they all started searching for Matt when they suddenly heard a scream.