Chapter 5: Goodbye's Too Hard

-Leif POV-

This is so freaking weird. The four of us just stand there gaping at each other in awkward silence until the cashier clears his throat to get Luca's attention.

Luca moves away to the register as Blaze's brothers  head slowly swivels to watch him.

It's then that the ping of jealousy that was slowly growing in the pit of my stomach takes over every rational thought until I'm beside myself.

How did Luca get his shirt?
I want Blaze's shirt.
Hmmm, that's odd.
Why do I want a strangers clothing?
Asks a more rational part of me.

Blaze clears his throat and I lift my gaze to meet his before he starts to scribble something.

📝Why is such a tiny Mister pouting so adorably?

I try not to pout but how can I control my face when I'm so annoyed?

"I'm fine." I reply. I'm so frustrated I can't even pretend I'm not vexed.

He tilts his head like a curious puppy to observe me and I try to smile.

Luca finishes at the register and he walks over and takes hold of my wrist. He pulls me toward the door. I drag my feet before looking back to catch a glimpse of Blaze.

Our eyes meet and before I can talk myself sane I snatch my wrist out of Luca's hand.

"Leif-
He calls out but I'm already jogging away.

I pause right in front of Blaze and he looks down at me quizzically.
I'm insane. What am I doing?
I ask myself but the desire is to strong to ignore. I push all my doubt away as I reach up and start working on the buttons of his red flannel shirt.

As my fingers work both of us stare unblinking. To my surprise there is not a single question in Blaze's gaze. That makes my body do very odd things. My brow prickles with sweat as a distracting tingling begins between my legs. 

It's almost as if he'd let me do anything...
Would you be so stoic if it was your belt I reached for?

The look in his eye confirms he wouldn't have objections to even that.

When I finish the last button I stall to see if he's going to stop or help me but he does neither.

So I step up onto my tip toes and place both my hand's against the inside of his shoulder blades. Standing this close makes my senses go crazy in overdrive to smell him and feel his chest. My palms tingle from his warmth and I get more turned on.

I slide my fingers into his shirt so I can slowly push the shirt off his shoulders. It drifts down his arms and the moment it's freed from him I pull it greedily to my chest. Without shame I bury my face into the material and inhale deeply.

My eyes roll into my skull from the delicious scent and I moan in pleasure before I can even think to stop myself being so ridiculous and lewd in public.

It is in that moment that rational snaps back.

My gaze lifts to his.  He's staring back at me  with even more desire than before and the shame that began to creep in retreats.

He steps forward and attempts to take the shirt back and I tighten my grasp on it and whimper my dismay.

He smiles as he lifts his hand to my face and gently strokes the back of his fingers against my cheek causing my face to flush.

My fingers unclench and he takes the shirt from me.
I start to deflate but instead of putting it back on he opens the shirt, turns it, before opening the sleeve for me to slip my arm in.