Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I was forced to narrate these lives from the beginning, because  apparently I did something "bad."

Technically you did.

I didn't! The strengthens are just so strict on such small things.

Bro... you know what you did, and you're calling them strict.

I always did that, it was my JOB and yet they made such a big deal about this specific person.

Anyways,  deal with it if the grammar is wrong, this is an actual narrator so this will all be in past events so... yeah. You readers are all seated and ready to read... I hope you are.

Hemmy was doing his usual duty, brushing his teeth and getting ready for school. With the addition of moping around

"It's time to wake up, Hemmy!" His mom said.

Hemmy didn't respond. Mornings were too harsh for him. He already knew his step dad left. He usually came up with an excuse saying,"Work sucks, I can't be late or we lose our money." Everyone understood. Hemmy's older sister (age fourteen) came downstairs. She was the complete opposite of Hemmy. She's a morning type of person and so was Hemmy's twin brother (younger by five minutes). Hemmy's older and younger siblings had practically everything in common. They both liked the color black and white, they both had crushes, they both hated anime (The girl hated it more), vanilla ice cream, and a lot more. Hemmy on the other hand, was the opposite. He hates mornings, he's more like an afternoon person, he enjoys anime. Not as much compared to his best friend, and he liked chocolate ice cream. The two siblings did everything fast but Hemmy was a slow poke when he's trying to get ready for school. Like siblings, they tease him for being slow (Mainly the girl, no, not mainly ONLY the girl).

"Aw, What's wrong, Hemmy, slow?" (Quick brief break here guys, we spoke to Hemmy's hot sibling, and she said her name was Phoebe. So keep that in mind guys, okay moving on.) She had blonde hair and shining blue eyes. Making her the prettiest girl in the school. She's kind, funny and caring . To her siblings she's a complete monster. She nags, teases and complains how imperfect they are. Luckily though they have a comeback. They both tease (Mainly Hemmy) about her crush. Who was coincidentally Hemmy's best friend.

As for the younger brother, he was possibly the best brother imaginable. He makes great jokes at such impeccable times, knows exactly what to do when either Phoebe or Hemmy gets upset, and is extremely patient. Sometimes Phoebe and Hemmy get jealous about it, they ask questions like, "How are you so nice to your own siblings?!" or "I wish I'm like you." (Hey guys, another brief interruption. We spoke to the little kid, he informed us that his name was Sentie, and also gave me a slap.)

As Phoebe and Sentie began to eat, Hemmy was still upstairs preparing for school. He tried his best to get ready. Doing it in a rush... it doesn't help at all. He looked at the mirror and washed his face. He looked at his light yellow eyes. Nearly identical to how the sun looks. He combed his orange hair. He didn't dye it just came naturally. After prepping up in the bathroom. He had to duck over the door because of his height (Spoiler alert: six five tall for a 12 year old). The clothes he decided to wear for the day were blue jeans, with an orange Nike shirt and a sweater. It wasn't uncomfortably cold in the morning so he decided to keep with this outfit. After he wore his clothes he finally went downstairs and quickly ate his breakfast. It was just a tiny bit of scrambled eggs since his siblings ate most of it.

"Hurry up, children! We need to get ready fast. School starts in thirty minutes." The mother called out.

"Coming!" Hemmy ran as fast as he could. He ran out of the kitchen, and down the steps and out of the house. The car was waiting in front of the house, and Hemmy, Sentie, and Phoebe went in. The car had two seats up front, two seats in the middle and three in the back. The car was white but extremely dirty because of the kids. Phoebe was in the middle seat on the left side with Hemmy and Sentie in the back.