Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Hemmy didn't realize he was in Ava's dream for a while. When he first popped into her dream everything seemed normal, the room was the same and everything was where it was supposed to be.

Welp, I guess I'm not what he thought I was, He thought to himself, but as he turned to sleep opposite of Ava. He glanced at the window, expecting to see the night sky. Instead he sees purple skies with the sun shining brightly.

    Hemmy got out of bed and gasped. "The heck is that outside?" turned over to Meanicee to see him do a smug smile, but also made Hemmy cower behind his sheets

"People like me never lie." Meanicee said, but when Hemmy turned to see him he looked way more dangerous and less nice type. A hat was covering some of his face, he wore a white unclosed jacket with buttons on the end of each sleeve. Some parts of the shirt were burnt somehow, possibly by an explosion. The inner shirt had a big ripped S shape in the middle of the shirt. The dark green pants he wore appeared tight on him, but at the same time, extremely flexible on him. As Hemmy examined his new body he saw he had high black boots and one leg on top of the other. He had a dustpan in his right hand. After hearing his voice he peeked through the sheets and realized it was still Meanicee and sighed with relief.

"Don't worry man, this is just how Ava thinks of me, kinda expected for everyone to see me like this so I don't complain, but remember that this is draining your energy bit by bit, since this is a regular dream from a strengthener it would take a little bit more than a regular mortal, so times a wastin', and remember, it's a dream. Now go find Ava!" Meanicee cheered.

"Pretty colorful." Hemmy muttered to himself. Hemmy walked trying to find Ava but then thought of a theory "If this is a dream then that means," he thought of an apple, and it appeared. "Perfect, that means I can think of teleporting to Ava instead of walking!" Hemmy thought of her and boom. Three words, worst mistake yet. When he teleported to Ava, he saw what he wished he didn't. He was about five meters away and saw Ava was looking through a piece of glass, and when she turned to the left it followed her. Probably her view of vision. He thought. The scene was when Meanicee asked Ava and Hemmy to follow him, but the picture was frozen midway, and as she looked at the people around her muttering, it seemed like she could know what they just and what they were about to say. The view changed from a happy go lucky land to regular earth every time she turned her head with the piece of glass following her every step.

"It's probably all my fault this curse is happening." She looked down at the now green grass.

"What curse?" Hemmy asked. Ava turned her head with her blonde hair on her shoulders with a quizzical look on her face.

"You're just a part of my dream, right?" Ava questioned.

"Uhhh," He wanted to say yes, but if he did she wouldn't probably tell him everything. "Wait a minute, I'm in a dream? I thought this was real life!" Hemmy acted. Ava chuckled.

"Sorry to burst your bubbles, but it's a dream." Ava chuckled.

"Oh well, can you at least tell me what you meant by 'curse'?" Hemmy put quotation marks when he said "curse."

"Sure, you won't remember anything when I wake up," Ava agreed. Hemmy went over to stand next to her and she began to speak by saying, "I've read about this curse when Meanicee only stays around you nicely when something majorly romantic happens, and since he's doing that to me, and you, it's pretty obvious what happens next." Ava started to blush. Hemmy looked away, a bit flustered. He didn't have any feelings for Ava, and definitely the same with her. So why was it so embarrassing?

"That's indeed true, and man you sure are talkative in your dreams!" Meanicee perked up with his scary looking avatar. She rolled her eyes.

"I'm the only real person here anyway." She clarified. Meanicee nodded his head in agreement.