Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"It appears someone knows me, I feel honored," Meanicee said proudly. He stood back up and made a superhero pose.

"Has anyone dated her yet," He added. He took a look at Liam then shook his head. Liam had a baffled expression on his face then he looked at Hemmy and nodded. "You, you're perfect, and geez you're tall."

"Anyways," Liam tried to end the dating conversation. "Why are you here in the first place, who even are you, and what type of name is Meanicee?"

"You should learn more from this girl over here. You'll figure it out soon enough, if not I'll just tell you everything that's gonna happen and has happened and probably will happen. Firstly though, we're gonna be bad boys, and girl, and ditch school," He snapped his finger and a portal slowly emerged behind Meanicee and showed the outside world open. The three of them could see kids and adults walking on the sidewalks talking to each other, but there were no cars in the city at all. Hemmy knew for sure there were cars in the city, and he never saw this part of his city before. He doesn't even know where this place is and this man is just telling him to go in?

"Do we have-" Hemmy tried to say but with a shove, Meanicee pushed them forward and into the portal. With Liam and Ava behind him.

"Have fun! Also good luck with Ava." Meanicee teased and snapped his fingers making the portal close with him as well. Hemmy fell with a grunt onto the ground with Ava and Liam on top of him. He waited for them to get off but they didn't seem to want to. Well, Liam didn't want to.

"Can you get off me?" Hemmy asked.

"But your back is so soft." Liam joked. Ava ignored the two of them and looked at the scenery around her. When she saw through the portal she could only see a limited amount of the city, but when she was shoved in the portal, she could see more of the beautiful city. She saw that the city was divided into two parts. One side was a city just like New York, with looming towers that nearly reached the clouds. The other side was a flatland full of grass, and that was the only thing on it. As she looked closer she could see kids poking from the ground, and guessed there must be holes kids could jump into. She looked around and saw that the city was surrounded with hills, it seemed taller than the buildings so she guessed it wasn't as tall as the clouds.

"I wish I could live here." Ava said with awe.

"Ah, but you are!" A random voice said. They all looked in the same direction where the voice was spoken. An adult came into view, most likely someone in their early twenties. He was just about six feet tall with short ruffled black hair and a friendly smile on his face. His clothes were Bright red that said Tutor for all newcomers and had peach like skin (We later interviewed and said he was Native Hawiian). Next to him was a female a bit shorter than the male next to him. Unlike the boy who radiated happiness, she didn't smile though, she had long black hair, a bit longer than Ava's , she had whitish skin, she wore silver accessories and shined so bright it was hurting Liam's eyes. She also had a black mask covering her eyes. Liam could not stop staring at her... she looked at the emo girl Liam always hoped to see, but judging from how she looked, she was way above his age. (We interviewed her and said she was twenty two at the time and was japanese.)

"She seems nice." Liam muttered through Hemmy's ear.

"Totally." They both snickered a laugh, unfortunately the girl heard that and glared at them, making the two of them shut up.

"Guys?" Said the tutor. They looked over and saw his left hand ready to shake with Liam and Hemmy.

"Oh shoot, sorry." Hemmy went over and shook his hand.

He introduced himself saying, "The name's Mike."

"I'm Hemmy, that's Liam, and over there is Ava." Liam made a peace sign and Ava waved in a sheepish way.  Suddenly, Hemmy started having a sensation on his hand. He looked and saw an extra finger and Mike's left hand. He immediately let go and yelped in surprise. Mike stifled a laugh.