1

Heyyyy....
Let's begin.....

Y/n pov.
I woke up with sun rays hitting my face. I put my pillow on my face to cover it . But suddenly my bedroom door open. And i see my aunt standing there with annoyed face . I close my eye and pretend to sleep. But deep down I know that she knows . But i still tried to pretend.

Y/n aunt- heyyyyt...?...y/naaa are dead ,....girl i have been shouting your name since last 10 min . Cant you hear me .. lazy dumb girl...agiyooo now get up yumi ( yn nick name ) .....

Yn- ( no response)

Yn aunt - aishhhh.....yuminnnnnaaa wake up u lazy pig. Or else you will get late again.....

I still didn't move . I love to annoy her . But the she started to tickling me . I cant control anymore and i brust out laughing .

Yn aunt - yhaaa...you piggyy......u think i m fool .......( still tickling )

Yn - yhaaaa....( laughing) yhaas...st..stopp 😂 ...plsss.....suminaaaaa ( yha you call your aunt sumin as this is her nick name ),... im up .....( still laughing like idiot)

Yn aunt - now get up yumi. Or you will get late....

Yn - aghrraaa.....ok ok .

Yn aunt- get redy and come down soon i'll make breakfast..ok come fast..

Yn - ok ok....suminaaa...im coming...love uhh...suminaaa,..

Yn aunt- love you too...yuminnnnnaaa.......

As she leaves i thinks to take a little nap...but she shouted

Yn aunt- you piggiyaa dont dare to sleep again.

YN - yhAaaaa....how do you know....( shout back)
Yn thinkingin mind - is she alien .....she knows everything....

I then got up and did my morning routine.....
I got ready for school. And went down.

I see time and it's 7:25 and school start at 7: 50

Ohhhhh!!!! Shittt!!!!! Holy cow!!!!! Now i am late and now she will definitely beat the shit out of me!!!!!!! Ohhh god helppp meee!!! Pls!!! Save me from her( yn teacher )
I mumble to my self

I quickly wears my shoes and ran towards kitchen. And kiss my aunt on her cheek . And ran outside the house . I can heard her screaming from behind......but ran as fast as i can ....i got on my bicycle and started riding it as fast as i could . Soon i reached school . And i look at my watch idt shows 7: 55 .....

Holy moly crap !!!! I m goon today!! She will definitely beat the shit out of me....

Bye bye.......

Love you all.....

Hope you enjoy this chapter......

I ll updated soon.....
Till then take care ......

💜💜💜💜