13

Heyyyy......
Let's begin....

Yn- o-ok-oka-y ( scared)

Yn pov .
I was scared as hell by listening to their talks.  They talking about ruining me .
What did i do to face all of this ?
Will they kill me ?
No no I have to tell suminaa as soon as posible .
I wanted to be ruin myself by these monsters.

I ask them why they were talking like that . But before they could say anything suminaa came towards us and jimin told me to shut my mouth.  But i won't.  Today I will definitely tell suminaa about this .

Yn aunt- heyy yumi have you chosen your dress yet?

Yn- uhhrr noo not yet . Why are we going back?

Yn aunt- ohh well good . I have seen a dress for youhh . You can wear it if you wanted but i will buy that for you . If you don't want it then tell me .

Yn- huuh? Suminaa where is it ?

Yn aunt- there in that store . Wanna come or you wanna be with your soon to be brothers .

Jhope- well Mrs. Bea we were not her brothers. We will definitely try to get close to her but will never see her or accept her as our sister.  Even if she was.

Yn aunt- aahhh.. no problem sons...I mean boys you can take your time .(sad)

Yn - suminaa lets goo I want to tell you something.

I look at their direction and they were looking hella angry.  I avoided their stares and moved with sumina .

A/n
Time skip 4:30 pm

They were still shopping . Yha they ate their lunch their. 

Yn-suminaa how much more time will it take ?

Yn was with her aunt all time . Cause she was scared to go tk them .

Yn aunt- baby only half of shopping was done . It will take just 3-4 hrs only .

Yn- 3-4 hrss Only .? You better be kidding right?  Nooo i will die. Im hungry. Let's gooo. I hate shopping.

Yn was sat on floor and act like a baby . She was  unaware of someone was watching her .

??-she look beautiful.
??-yha jhope she was gorgeous.
??-don't think about her .
??-ohh yhaa right

Yn stand up floor. As she was getting up she twisted her ankle ( her ankle got twisted when suga push her and yha she twisted it twice )
She yelped in pain and was about to fall . Sah close her eye to feel pain . But she felt two strong arms holding her from her waist . She open her eye and saw....suga was holding her .

Suga- you are heavy as hell yn get up from me .(annoyed)

Yn- oohh yha .

As she tries to get up she aging fell in suga's arms amd yelped in pain.
Suga raises his eyebrows and signals her to get up.

Yn- ohh I m sorry . I think my ankle was twisted .I cant stand up  . I m sorry again . Pls help ne stand up pls..

Suga help her to stand up and carry her bridal style.  And move out of the mall .
Meanwhile everyone was shocked to see what suga did . Her aunt followed them .

Suga made her sit in his car on passenger seat , put seat belt on her and close the door .

Yn pov.
I was struggling to stand up . I ask him to help me to stand up . He make stand up and carry me in bridal style.  I gasped but his sudden action . He carry me and take me to his car and made me sit on passenger seat.

Yn- no no no plss let me go plss I m sorry dont do anything pls.

Suga - shut the fuck up . Im not going to kill you or something.

A/n pov.

He went towards other.

Suga- I'll take her to hospital.  You go and complete your shopping.  When you are done came our house.  We will meet you there.  And don't worry about her .

Jung Yeong-Su - yha well you can stay at our house tonight. 

As he says bts smirk at yn fate .
She will face real hell tonight. They all think .
Namjoon take suga aside .

Namjoon- dont go harsh on her . (Smirk)

Suga- yha I will not if she obey me

Beyy .........
Pls vote ....