4

Heyyy......
Let's begin.......

As they all say and went to their own cars. Because they were going to pretend like they don't know each other.
They move towards the underground parking alot.

Namjoon- look everything thing should be done....i dont need any mess....

Everyone-hmmm...

They went to theri destination .
Namjoon and jin were in same car as they have to distract the other .
As They both got out from car all the cameras went towards them .because Namjoon was very famous businesses man . And jin was known as his personal secretary.
Then both went to the party hall and begin to greet everyone or you can say everyone begin to greet them.
Then a man in his 50s came towards them with a glass of wine .
After seeing the man Namjoon eyes got darker and his dark aura took over him .
But he tried to stay calm because he didn't wanted to create any mess.
Namjoon shakes hand with the man.

??- well well well look who is here .........im so glad mr.Namjoon that you came .....i really appreciate that....

Namjoon- well mr. Wang how can someone say no when you insist that much .

Mr.Wang- yeha ......so mr. Namjoon enjoy the party......

Namjoon- yeha you will also enjoy wang bcs it's your last day on earth......mumble to himself..

Mr.Wang- did you say anything mr.kim...?

Namjoon- noo...your are over drink....mr.wang

Mr.Wang- ohhh...think...i drink too much....come..let me introduce you others......

Party was going smoothly...but suddenly jk tell jin that some kind of people wearing blue mask enters the building through back door and heading towards the party hall.

Jin - keep your eyes on them i will inform namjoon about it.......

Beyyyy beyyy.....
Pls vote so that i can know that you guys are liking the story and want more parts.......