2

Hlooo!!!!!!......

Let's......begin........

I park my bicycle.  And ran towards school. I was running in hallway in full speed , suddenly i saw mr. Jung was coming.  Yeha he was our principal.  I cover my face with my hands and kept running. But he caught my arm and sadi

Mr. Jung- heyy!!!! Kidddooo...why are you running.....and you are late for your classes....

Yn in mind - you stupid ass i m late that why i m running.  Dumb bitch.......

I was in my thoughts when he shake my arm , i got back into reality....

Mr.Jung- heeyyy....kiddooo.?...im talking to you.......now go to ypur class....and dont run in hallway...or you will hurt yourself....now..goo

As he said i bow to 90° and went away. 

As i was outside my classroom.  I look at time . And itt shows  8: 10.....
Shittt holy cow!!!!i m surely dead.....
I took steps into class and try to avoid the eye contact with teacher. As i started to walk to my seat someone call my name and it was suzan . Our class president.

Suzan- yn where do u think you are going

Yn- to my seat ofcourse ....

Suzan- you!!!..........go and sit...

Yn- i didn't need you permission to sit...

Suzan- dont talk to me like that or i will tell teacher that you come late again....

Yn- ohhh...yha....by the way where is mrs.lee ?

Suzan- yha she went to staf room to take tomorrow's test papers.

Yn- ohhh shitt!!

Suzan- what happened yn...

Yn- nothing

I went toward my seat and sit down.  As i sit down mrs. Lee come in and started to distribute test paper.....
Im nervous bcs i didn't study for this test ....its not like that i m a dumb student . I m good at studying.  ...but i dont think that i have pass this test or not....
I was in my thoughts then mrs. Lee call my name ...i got up and went towards her .

Mrs.lee- yn 23 marks . You have failed....go to your sit...

I took my test and sit on my seat and got lost in my thoughts.....
I came out of my thoughts when someone patt my back ...and it was lalisa aka lisa....
Lisa- heyy bitch where are you today ? You got late dont you???.

Yn- yhaa bitch you scared me ......yha im late today.....and look at this (showing test paper) i failed my test....now sumin will definitely scold me ......

Lisa- hey dont worryy.....let's go this our free period......

Yn- yha yah yhaa....w8 for me bitch.....im coming

We ran out the school and went towards park and sit under a tree.....

?????pov.

???-jimin had came here ....everything should be perfect....

???-dont worry Namjoon everything is done ...

Namjoon- yha jin after he come here we will go to next mission

Jin- yha why not look he have come....

Namjoon- yha....suga you goo and tell Taehyung,  Jankook and jhope to get ready for mission...

Suga- okk..(went from there )

Beyy...