24

Heyyaa honeybees
How are youuu....
Let's begin.....

Yn pov

Nah i didn't turn back to see who was it . No im not that much stupid .

I start to walk faster more like running. 
They i noticed the sound of the footsteps can no more be heard . I breathe out in relief. 

I had been walking for the last 5 mins .

Ahhh when will i get out from this alley?
Its so dark here . Im scared.  Ohh god help me .

A/n pov ....

She was lost in her own thoughts.  Suddenly she heard a voice .
The voice seems like someone was crying in pain .

She followed the voice and now here she was standing in front of group of 4 people . They are beating a person who was laying on floor covered in his own blood. 
she gasped. 

One of the man saw yn .

Man 1 : hey kid what are u doing here ?

Yn didn't say anything she was shaking with fear .

Man2 : looks like u also wanna end up like this ? Huh?

Yn: ahh no no no . Pls don't kill me .

Men 3: ahh we will kill u sure but first we will ruin u .

Yn: i will not tell anyone.  Pls let me go .

The men smirked like a psychic person .

Fear ran through her spin .

She didn't think twice . She turn back and stared to run as fast as she can .

The mens were also chasing her . Telling her to stop .

She found bunch dustbins in a corner . There were cardboard and many more stuff which was sufficient to cover her .

She turn back and look men were lil far from her .
She took that opportunity and hide behind the dustbins and cover herself with cardboard and that stuff .

She was just praying for her to get out from here .

The mens were finding her everywhere .

She stayed like this for sometime.

After sometime there was no noise.  She thought that the mens were gonna .

She came out from her hiding spot just to see her nightmare standing in front of her.

There stands the 4 mens . Smirking. 

She felt her legs getting weak .

She joined her hand .

Yn: sir please leave me i will not tell anyone anything.  Pls sir leave me sir pls.

Man 1: we were thinking that ur just a little girl we will leave u after spending one night with you but look u made a bug mistake.  Now u have to pay .

Yn pov .

Ahhhh no no no . Why its always me god why ? What i have done to u ? Why did u do this to me go why ? Just kill me already god . Fuck what will i do now .

Meanwhile suga's pov

Fuck this motherfucker is also dead..this deal is also gonna .
Whatever.  Now i will go home and sleep .

W8 what's going on there . I usually didn't interfere in other's matter.  I was just passing by suddenly i heard someone shouting for help . Its a girl voice.
W8 is she calling me for her help .
Wow she gonna be in big trouble.