Ch 2

A few days pass and I'm sitting in my office bored out of my mind. Suddenly getting an idea I sit up and roll closer to my computer where I immediately start typing. We have a special program where heaven and hell can send files to each other to see who goes where. Typing in Joochan's name and clicking on his file I take a look curiously only to frown slightly when I see that he's destined for hell because of his religious belief I a little curious when it says his religion is irreligion. Shaking my head I exit out of the file then make a split second decision I immediately teleporting to where Joochan works I landing outside the door and I don't hear any music so I gently knock. I wait to hear the words come in before I enter the room an indifferent look on my face. "Hello." They all give me curious looks except for Joochan who smiles at me kindly. I pretend to ignore it and instead turn my attention to Cato. "How are you feeling?" He blushes but says reassuringly. "A lot better. You've not been home in a few weeks though. How come?" I say in a firm blunt manner. "I've been dealing with work." He goes to say something when my phone buzzes I grabbing it and see a location for a summoning I saying to everyone. "I'll be right back." I then teleport away.

(Joochan's Pov)

Watching Oliver disappear I can't help but frown a little at how much he's working especially feeling worried since Cato said he's still not been home. "You alright Joochan?" I snap out of my daze and look to see everyone staring at me. "I'm fine just concerned about Oliver working himself so much." They all give me weird looks Daeyeol hyung speaking up. "When did you two get so close?" I smile a little and say softly. "A few days ago he came to check on Cato and Jangjun hyung but they of course weren't home and he looked so exhausted and stressed so I offered for him to come in and rest. We then started talking and I found out that he also plays piano and violin." Everyone looks a little surprised and Cato speaks up. "Yeah he plays at home whenever he has the chance and it's always beautiful." The others murmur between themselves I hearing Tag say that Oliver looks pretty cold and icy hearted I saying protectively. "He's a really sweet person actually. He wanted to make sure Cato hyung was okay and told me about how much he has to work to take over the throne but that he'd do it no matter how hard and draining it is because it helps his dad." I see the others staring at me and Sungyoon says with a smile. "You like him." I blush and shake my head in denial. "No I don't. He's barely an acquaintance." They all give me amused looks and go to say something when a stressed out looking Oliver pops up his eyes yellow instead of hazel. "God I hate selfish people. It's always the same three things people sell their soul for." I look a little curious. "And what's that?" He looks at me a look of annoyance and disgust crossing his face. "Money, fame or forceful love. And all to have ten years of false happiness until they're damned to hell." Jangjun speaks up curiously. "So how exactly are you damned? Like does the king come and kill you or do you just keel over or what?" Oliver turns slightly to him saying in a firm serious voice. "You're ripped to shreds and eaten by a hellhound. Then they collect your soul and take it to me." Everyone cringes and flinches in horror Cato paling a little and starts getting upset while Talon and Raedan look plain disgusted and Rudy cringes. "So I don't want any of you to even think about selling your souls for anything or anyone. The people who summon me are greedy and stupid because they don't do their research or even take into consideration what happens when the ten years are up." I look at how passionate Oliver is about this and I ask curiously. "What'd this person want?" He looks at me and sighs. "He wanted to be a billionaire of a top company. And he was extremely rude and demanding especially when we had to seal the deal." Talon and Raedan give him sympathetic looks and we all look confused. "How come he was uncomfortable when you had to seal the deal?" Talon speaks up a little. "Demons mostly make deals by kissing. They make a deal, sign a contract then kiss to seal it." I immediately frown at that part feeling a pit of jealousy in my stomach. "So this random man had to kiss you and he got upset?" Oliver nods. "He wasn't very happy to kiss a guy. And it's not like I'm going to make out with him like the other demons it's just a little peck on the lips." I frown even more only to be a little relieved when Daeyeol calls for practice to start up again I getting in position to start dancing.