Epilogue

It's the day of my coronation for me to officially take over as king of hell and I'm freaking out a little. I'm wearing special black and red robes I staring at my reflection. Sighing I peek out from behind the curtains seeing a large crowd of people along with Joochan and his members. Even Chris is here we actually having gotten along quite well. Feeling nervous the ceremony soon starts and I make my way down the aisle to the throne where they take the crown and scepter from my dad and place the crown on my head then hand me the scepter I repeating the ancient words I immediately feeling the power flow through me. Once I'm done I'm made to sit on the throne where I stare out at everyone my eyes locking with Joochan as everyone cheers. After a while of sitting on the throne I hand the scepter over and get up heading straight over to Joochan with a smile he giving me one back. "Hi jagi. How's it feel to finally be king?" I shrug a little. "A little weird. I'm just glad I was able to get the throne back and get everything fixed." He nods in agreement and we look into each other's eyes I leaning up and peck his lips before saying a little shyly. "I love you." He blushes and says back just as shyly. "I love you too." I smile happily and snuggle against his side he wrapping an arm around my waist as I lean into him feeling happy and content with life now.