CHAPTER 19: DOMINION'S GREATEST ASSET

(Previously)

General Howard went to the DOMINION STRONGHOLD in PRIME, TERRA.

Upon arriving at the throne room, there he also saw the Dominion Chief Scientist, Dr

Upon arriving at the throne room, there he also saw the Dominion Chief Scientist, Dr. Albert Armstrong.

"General Howard.", called Councilman Cornelius. "We've received the reports. Is it true that those abominations suddenly withdrawn?".

"Yes, sire. All of 'em."

"All of them?!", clarified Councilwoman Silva. "Strange.".

Councilman Singh started to look serious, "Do you have any clue why?".

General Howard sighed, "We don't. They all just literally stopped attacking and turned around. Gone in just a short amount of time.".

"Hmm... is that so? I suppose they too had an emergency, eh?", replied Cornelius while scratching his chin.

"I have a bad feeling about this.", Councilwoman Silva said in a low tone.

"For the time being, I've ordered our Captains to push forward and to secure the perimeter. Soon, if our chances are high, we'll launch a counter assault on our fallen Keplars to reclaim our lost resource planets.", stated Howard.

"Yes. Do what you must, General.", Councilman Singh approves.

Then, Cornelius' attention went to Dr. Armstrong.

"Doctor.", he called.

The Chief Scientist bowed down, "Yes, sire?".

"I just remembered something. Is the PSI DISRUPTOR finished? What's taking it so long? I believe this is the time we use them against those insects.".

"That's the weapon capable of incapacitating the broods, right?", Singh asked.

Dr. Armstrong nodded, "Yes.".

"That thing will greatly help us on erradicating the SWARM. We desperately need those on our ships. Now.", demanded Cornelius.

"As of the moment, we have already reproduced thousands of units of it. Our fleets may now use the available quantity.", the doctor reported.

"Good.", Councilwoman Silva approves as she now looks at General Howard. "General, have all of our fleets equiped with those disruptors. As soon as we're armed, WE WILL STRIKE BACK AT THE SWARM AND RECLAIM OUR WORLDS!".

"As you wish, sire.", Howard bowed.

Cornelius just smile as he sees his fellow council members irate.

____________________________________________

Hours after leaving the GHOST CORPS, both Dominion GHOST Lieutenants, Selene Sullivan and Dawn Bell finally arrives undetected at KEPLAR-24's orbit via stealthship (cloaked).