CHAPTER 20: RECLAMATION

(Previously)

Soon, the news reached Commander Anton Freeman. He then dropped by together with Angelo and Jisoo Freeman on a Confederate Battleship in space to check on the SPECTRES onboard from KEPLAR-24.

 He then dropped by together with Angelo and Jisoo Freeman on a Confederate Battleship in space to check on the SPECTRES onboard from KEPLAR-24

They all met at the ship's bridge/deck.

The three SPECTRES bowed down, "Greetings, Commander.".

"Good to see you, gentlemen.", Anton greeted back and shook their hands. "I've heard the report. What happened down there?".

"The city's in disarray. People are already in panic. The ARMED FORCES are deployed to all entry and exit points and roads.", a SPECTRE responded.

"That's a given. Cause a problem, get a problem. How's the people in the mining field?", the Commander added.

"Not good. Just like every other KEPLARS, same things are happening down there. They're killing people."

"These tyranny needs to end. I'll meet with TRINITY ASAP once I get back.", Anton assured. "You've also stated that one of you is missing?".

"Yes. We don't know what happened to him. No message or clues. Nothing. Just gone.", the SPECTRE disappointingly shook his head.

"Do you all know him? Like a brother?"

"We do, Commander."

"Do you know if he has problems with the CONFEDERACY?"
"No, Commander. He never said any complains or whatsoever."

"One last thing, do think that there's a possibly of him turning his back on us? Gone rogue?", Anton added.

There, came a moment of silence.

"Alright.", Jisoo nodded. "For now, we could assume two possible reasons. First, he sided with the DOMINION. Second, something bad happened to him.".

"I do hope that he's fine.", sighed Angelo. "But if something did happen, I hope it's the second one.".

The SPECTRES were just silent while they break down the possibilities.

"Him turning against the CONFEDERACY would place us all in grave danger. All of our plans will be forced to change course and sooner rather than later, the ARMED FORCES will do whatever they can to catch us off guard. People will die.", the Commander added. "I'll speak with Cole on this matter and send a team to investigate.".

The three SPECTRES just nodded at the Commander.

"Go get some rest. You all did a great job.", praised Anton as he taps a SPECTRE's shoulder. "We'll take it from here.".

____________________________________________

Meanwhile, at PRIME, TERRA.

It was a late gloomy night when Xavier Sullivan got back home to their luxurious family abode. As he got off his private aircraft, Xavier was welcomed by the guarding ARMED FORCES stationed outside their huge golden doorway.