Imagine for Alyssa

"I don't like how your always hanging around soda all the time" Steve yelled. We were at my house right now and thankfully nobody was home but us.

"Whose the one accusing me of hangin out with soda so much when you two are best friends. You've blown me off so many times so you could hang with him and the rest if your gang" I yelled back at him.

"Well I'm sorry that I have friends" Steve yelled back. Normally at this point most people would just walk out. but not me I'm not going down without a fight.

"I have friends you idiot, weather they are my friends or yours I still have friends" I yelled. "now your just lying" he yelled.

I fell back onto the couch worn out. "you know what Steve I'm done I'm so done right now" I said at the verge of crying.

"Baby I'm so sorry I shoulda known better. you and sodapop are best friends and I shouldn't have been accusing you of Hookin up with him" Steve said crouching in front of me.

"It's fine I understand why you would suspect that and remember I would never lie to you" I said smilin at him.

I leaned up on the edge of the couch and hugged him. Well it was more like his head. my arms were around his next pulling his close.

He pulled away. "would you mind if I kissed you right now Alyssa " Steve asked. "Do it" I said and he connected our lips together.

The rest of the night we sat cuddled up on the couch.

Well Alyssa I hope you like it. sorry it's so short though. but still hope you like it