Imagine for Sydney

I just arrived in town to visit my cousin keith. I just got finished settled down in the room i'm going to be staying in when there was a knock at the door. "yes" i said. "sydney i was wondering if you wanted to go see a movie tonight and get you familiar with the area a little" keith asked me. "sure why not" i said.

I decided to start getting ready. Not that there was much to do anyways. I looked in my mirror. My bright blue eyes staring back at me. I decided to put my blonde hair up in a ponytail.

I changed out of the clothes i was wearing because i was wearing an old t-shirt and sweatpants. I changed into jeans and a nice t-shirt.

I walked out of the room and into the living room where i saw keith sitting on the floor. "hey sydney you ready" he asked. i nodded my head and we were out the door.

It wasn't long before it got dark so after seeing a few restaurants and the movie theatre we walked to the drive in. "people around here call me two-bit" keith said. "really because you put your two bits into everything" i said laughing making him laugh aswell.

We snuck in under a broken fence and casually made our way to some seats near the concession stand.

We sat the third row back and began talking a little before the movie started. He told me all about his most prized possession. his switchblade. he also informed me about the two sides of town. the socs and the greasers.

The movie was getting ready to start when two classy guys sat down in front of me. They turned around eyeing me up.

"you new to town" one of the boys said. "yeah" i said. They looked at each other and smile. "what's a pretty girl like you doing with this greasy trash" the boy said.

"hey back off man" a voice said from the side of me. I was shocked that someone would stand up for me even though i don't know them.

"why don't you come sit up here with us and we'll show you a good time" the other boy said. "i said back off" the handsome boy said jumping over the rail and taking a seat next to me.

"cmon baby give us a chance" one of the guys said reaching over and just barely touching my arm with his finger tips. "back the hell off. i ain't tryna start anything with you guys" the boy said.

"neither are we. we just wanna show this lil lady here a good time" the boy said.

"two this your cousin" the boy asked him. "yeah" two bit said not taking his eyes off some socy girls a few rows in front of us.

"so what do you say baby" the boy said putting his hand on my knee. I stood up and punched him straight in the nose. "what the hell was that for" the boy yelled.

"for not leaving me alone" i yelled at him. The boy grabbed my waist and sat me back down. "calm down beautiful" he said putting an arm around my shoulder. "hey sydney i'm gonna
be right back" two bit said getting up and sitting next to the two girls. The two socs got up and left.

"sydney huh" the boy said. "yeah what's your name" i said. "dallas winston" he said smirking at me.

I smiled at him and started to watch the movie. "how about going out with me sometime" dallas whispered making me shiver. "i would like that" i said quietly rubbing my arms finally feeling how cold it really was.

"here beautiful take my jacket" dallas said taking his jacket off and putting it on me. "uh thanks dallas" i said. "how does sometime tomorrow sound" dallas asked me. "that sounds good" i said smiling at him.

We continued watching the movie. I eventually got tired and laid my head on Dallas' chest. I closed my eyes and next thing i knew i was asleep.

I slowly started to move and wake up. I was being carried. I opened my eyes a little and seen it was dallas and he was talking to two bit who was walking next to us.

"dallas do you like sydney" two bit asked straight foreword. "yeah why" dallas asked. "you gave her your jacket. that's how i'm able to tell winston...listen if your gonna date my cousin please just be good to her. she's been broken so many times. I approve of it you just better take care of her. You may say you don't like her that much either dally but it's obvious your already in love with her" two bit said. You could tell he was a little drunk.

"thanks man. i really do like her. even though i just met her. I promise i'll never hurt her" dallas said as i wiggled around a little more.

It was silent for the rest of the time. I felt myself get placed down on my bed and a pair of lips kiss my forehead. The blankets were pulled up over me. "goodnight beautiful" dallas said and walked off.

WELL THATS THE END. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND REQUESTING. IM SORRY FOR ALL THE MISTAKES. ILL FIX THEM LATER. SORRY. ILY ALL