Chapter 31 - Edited

(+2 days)

Maya's P.O.V

Something is biting my leg... I lift the sheet to see that nothing is biting it but the stupid cast is itching me again.

(Mason) "Is something wrong?" – he says in a deep voice, like he just woke up.

(Maya) "Yes! This fucking thing is really getting on my nerves!"

He chuckles from behind me. His grip around my waist tightens and he brings me even closer to him.

(Maya) "That's it!"

I get out of bed.

(Mason) "Where are you going?"

(Maya) "I'm going to take this thing myself!"

(Mason) "Are you crazy?" – he sits on the bed. – "It hasn't been a week yet."

I glare at him.

(Maya) "Yeah, only one more day to make a full week."

(Mason) "Can't you just hold on another day?"

(Maya) "No! Mason, I'm losing my mind with this thing! It itches the shit out of me and I can't scratch it!"

(Mason) "Just one more day." – he begs.

I shake my head and I get out of the bedroom, towards the bathroom. I heard that the best way to take the cast off at home, it's letting it melt on the water, so that's what I'll do. I turn the water on and the door opens.

(Mason) "At least let me help you..." – he sighs.

He puts the towel he brought on the counter and I take my clothes off. I sit inside of the shower and he kneels on the floor. He puts the shower head against my leg and the cast starts melting.

(Mason) "Just because you're taking this off, doesn't mean that you'll start training right away."

I wave my hand for him and he grabs it. He gives me a final warning glare and I raise my other arm in defeat.

The cast is almost gone and I can already see my leg. The moment it's off, I scratch my leg almost until blood appears. I close my eyes and I throw my head back from the sensation. I hear him chuckle.

He turns the water off and lifts my leg to see how my ankle is.

(Mason) "It's still a bit swollen and bruised..."

(Maya) "I don't care." – I shrug.

He looks at me.

(Mason) "You should. Your foot won't heal if you're not careful with it."

(Maya) "I'll be fine."

(Mason) "Take a shower."

He closes the door and I get up. I hear a stream and I peek to see Mason peeing.

(Maya) "Seriously?!"

He smirks.

(Mason) "If I'm confident to let you hear me peeing after we just had sex the night before, then we are meant to be together."

I just look at him in disbelief. I close the door and I continue having a shower. Some seconds later, after he washed his hands. He steps in the shower.

(Maya) "Do you mind?"

He nods and kisses me. I turn the shower head to his face and he breaks apart. I laugh and he glares at me. I turn the water off to put some shampoo on my hair. He turns me around and does the job for me.