Chapter 63 - Edited

(+10 days)

Liv and I are on the gym sitting on the bench, watching the boys training. We are just simply staring at them because well, they're all sweaty and they're hot. Mace and Mike are training together like we used to do when Mace was training me. The others are just watching because it has become an interesting fight.

(Olivia) "Oh my god..." - she says slowly.

(Maya) "I know..." – I don't take my eyes off of Mace.

We are both looking at each of our men and we are basically drooling over them. Mace is already shirtless and he's sweating a lot.
The sweat is rolling down his abs and I can feel myself getting hornier each time.

Without me realizing it, the plastic bottle I was holding, drops to the ground and the sound of water can be heard.

(Olivia) "Oh you made a mess..." – she looks at the ground too.

I frown.

(Maya) "My bottle was empty..." – I mutter.

And then I realize that Liv's waters just broke. I gasp and she looks at me scared. I look to her legs to see a huge puddle on the leggings and she gasps once she sees them too.

(Maya) "Oh baby time!"

I lift her from the bench and I guide her to the infirmary. Luckily, Dom's there, probably doing the inventory.

(Dom) "It's time?!"

I nod and he helps me lay her on the gurney. I look behind me to see that we are alone.

(Olivia) "Oh my god! Are the contractions hitting already?!" – she groans.

(Dom) "It's possible..."

(Olivia) "Where are those assholes?!" – she breathes heavily.

(Maya) "I'm going to get them!"

I run, carefully so I don't trip, to the gym and they're still in the intense fight they were having.

(Maya) "Guys!"

They don't hear me.

(Maya) "You fucking idiots!" – I yell louder.

They all look at me, some surprised, some scared.

(Maya) "Liv's in labor!"

Mike runs out of the gym and Mason follows his actions. I run after them too and when I get there, Liv is screaming and she's already sweating a lot.

(Mike) "Everything is going to be okay."

(Olivia) "No, it won't!"

(Mike) "Yes, it will, baby."

(Olivia) "I will kill you if you contradict me one more time!" – she threatens him.

(Mike) "I'm sorry." – he lowers his head.

(Dom) "It's normal for her to be a little aggressive. She's in a lot of pain."

Mason is standing by the door and I'm beside him.

(Mason) "If you scream at me when you're in labor, I'll give you morphine for you to shut up." – he smiles to me.

I roll my eyes.

(Dom) "Maya, could you help me?"

I nod and we start preparing everything.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Two hours later and Liv is still screaming.

(Dom) "Alright, push time."

Mike looks at him rather scared and Liv sighs in relief.