THE SLEEPING CURSE

Emma drove straight to the hospital. Killian helped carry Regina into the hospital.
"Lily. Killian we left Lily alone in the car." Emma realized their mistake. "Can you deal with Regina while I make sure that Lily doesn't you know, get revenge on my parents?"

"Of course love. If you find Robin or Henry tell them to come here."

"Got it. See you later."

"Bye." She sprinted back out to the car where Lily was nowhere to be seen. Emma pulled out her phone and dialed David's number.

"Hello?"

"Are you guys okay?" She asked.

"Yea why wouldn't we be? "

"I'll explain later just stay with Mary Margaret and Neal. I'll be there soon." She hung up leaving David with countless questions. She hopped in her bug and drove to her parents loft. She kept an eye open for Robin, Henry or Lily along the streets. When she got to the building she ran as fast as she could until she got inside but it was too late. David sat with a gun pressed to his head. Mary Margaret was tied up. Neal was giggling oblivious to his surroundings.

"Nice of you to show up." Lily smirked. Her finger twitched on the trigger.

"Please don't. You don't want to be a murderer. What my parents did was horrible and unforgivable but don't kill them for it. They made a mistake." Emma pleaded.

"A mistake that ruined everything! I grew up without a family that loved me!"

"So did I and when I first met Regina I wanted to strangle her too but I didn't and it was worth it. Please nothing good will come out of this." Emma slowly raised her hands preparing for the worst.

"Emma I need this. I have to get revenge."

"No you don't! Lily you can have a life here with your mom!"

"She's here?"

"Yeah. She's here in Storybrook. She wanted us to find you!" Lily slowly lowered the gun.

"Take me to her. I want to see my mother." Emma nodded. Lily followed Emma out of the loft and onto the streets of Storybrook. If she was correct, Maleficent would be in Regina's office. The two former friends went up the stairs and Emma opened the door to reveal a blond woman staring at a baby rattle.

"Maleficent there's someone I want you to meet." Maleficent looked up.

"Lilith." She said as she studied her daughter. Tears started rolling down Maleficent's cheeks as she saw her daughter for the first time in person.

"I prefer Lily actually." Lily smiled genuinly at the crying woman. Her mother.

"Lily. That's such a pretty name." More tears escaped her eyes. While the two started catching up Emma slipped out than ran off to find Regina at the hospital. Emma turned on her phone and called Robin on her way to the hospital.

"Hello?" She heard come through.

"Regina. Hospital. Sleeping. Go." Emma spoke before ending the call. She knew that would be enough for him to know where to go. She needed all her energy to get back to her car so she could go to the hospital.

When Emma found the room she ran in to see Killian sitting next to a sleeping Regina.

"So what happened?"

"I brought Lily to Maleficent and they're catching up. I got a hold of Robin and he should be on his way."

"Thank goodness." Emma moved towards Killian and kissed his cheek before Robin burst into the room.

"How is she?"

"Asleep." He ran to her side and bent down.

"I hope this works." He leaned down and kissed her.