Return to where you belong

Author's POV

With a beautiful reflection of sunlight ,Mahi wokeup and smiles,as now her studies have been completed .
It was time for her to return home ,yes to her family. She was smiling and got ready to leave Kolkata. Though she have always loved Jaipur ,her obssession with Kolkata was indeed different. Like something attracts her towards the culture of Bengalis.
Now when she was leaving Kolkata ,it was affecting her , her eyes were moist and a fading smile can be seen. With that she took the flight .

Hours passed and now she have landed to the airport .She was coming towards the exit when her eyes fell on a figure she knows since she was born,
Yes it was her brother. She have last seen him 4 years ago ,as he is busy with managing business he never got time to visit her. But that doesn't mean his care for her is vanished.
For Ruhaan ,Mahi is still a little princess whom he have protected and loved simce she was little.

Ruhaan's eyes were moist seeing her little sister and without any thought he went towards her and hugged her.

Mahi knew her brother was happy ,so she stayed like that for a minute and as soon as she broke the hug , Ruhaan cupped her face and asked

"Mahi ,tu bhi na ,mujhe meri behen se thik se gale lgne bhi nhi deti. Uff." He spoke with a chukkle.

"Bhaiya, ab to mai aapke pass hi huna , to fir itna sad kyu hona. Ha mana mai special hu aapse zyda". She was laughing.
Seeing her Ruhaan laughed with her.

Now they got inside the car ,and  soon reached the Singhal House.

A perfect cozy house of Singhal's

Mahi was happy ,more than happy because now she was home . Her home ,where her soul lives ,the smell of childhood , the smell of her life.
Ruhaan took her inside.
On seeing Mahi , her mother came running towards her with a cute motherly smile ,hugging her she said

"Mahi my bacchaa ,how have you been?"
"Tum jaanti nhi humne tumhe kitna miss kiya ,aur meri bachi kitni murjhayi si kyu hai , Kolkata me khana nhi khati thi?"
"Acha Mahi ,wait I will call your dad ,he still have no idea that you are here ,lets give him a surprise."

Mahi's POV

As soon as Maa left to call Papa ,I gestured Bhai ,that I will go to my room and he smiled.
My room was at 2nd floor , we were not richie rich ,but atleast have a good life.
I went inside my room ,placed my stuffs in respective places , and went to the bathroom. I must say nothing in the world can be as peaceful as getting a bath after travelling. I got my outfit changed into comfortable Pajamas and played music on spotify ...with that I started grooving with beats .
Ofcourse don't look at me as if you all don't dance when you are happy.

*(Author ko dance nhi ata Mahi*)

I was still lost in my dance when I heard Maa calling for me. Without any delay ,I rushed to the dinning room where I saw Papa . Papa was shocked yes yes he was shocked on seeing his cutest daughter back.

I ran to hug him ,and he hugged me .It feels warm a father's hug is all a daughter needs after a tiring lifestyle.

"Mahi ,what a surprise , I mean tum aayi aur mujhe btaya bhi nhi ,apne papa ko bhul gyi lgta hai meri beti". He said with a little laugh.

I looked at him with my eyes like those of cats.

"Papa ,aap bhi na ,mai apne pyaare se papa ko kaise bhul skti hun ,wo maine socha ki aap busy honge to aapko surprise dedu". I smiled

Maa ordered us to take our respective seat and have dinner as its late now ,and also I will meet other people tomorrow ,also I have got my Job in a near company as designer . Which I will be joining in 3 days.

On having gossips and dinner ,Maa told me to go back and take rest. I wished them good night and went back to my room.

I didn't checked my phone today, actually there was no need of that ,I was back home ,that's all i needed.
Life in Jaipur is different from Kolkata ,earlier there I used to sleep by 1am , but here its just 10 pm and Maa told me to sleep.

Well I thought of reading ,but then I was tired so i went to sleep.

Author:

Hey friends this is my first book ,i hope you like it. Also m sorry if something you don't like , m still new to this.

With lots of love and hugs ,happy reading😁😁.

I hope you enjoy reading 'Mihira - the awaited hell of love' as much as I enjoyed writing it.