MIHIRA

Shray's POV :

I went inside my room ,or maybe a room where someone like her was also there. Well I hated her, her brother and everything about her. WHY?

*Well I met her 3 years ago in a party which was hosted for Lavanya's birthday, and that time someone was going to fell on the floor and I held her in my arms .She thanked me and left me with a mark of her lips on my shirt. When Lavanya noticed it, she started shouting and blaming me, that's when I asked Mahi to apologize to me and Lavanya , but she left from there, or may I say she ran away from there, and since then there have been several fights between me and her brother's company. And seems like this were never enough so her brother used my Lavanya for this game.*

She was in the room when I actually woke her up and forced her to sleep outside in the balcony. I closed the doors and was trying to take a nap, but sleep was no where to be found, I was feeling uneasy , but WHY?

*Because she is outside, and you are the reason*(My inner voice was stating the facts)

but who cares. She and her brother eventually succeeded in snatching Lavanya away from me. She was

my obsession , her everything was like drugs to me. And this girl , she took my addiction away from me, and I will show her what hell I can bring to her , for taking away something that belongs to Rajvanshi.

"You will be dragged in the hell of gold , Ms.digger". (gold because you all know he thinks she is a gold digger)

And soon I realised it was morning , and today I will take her to my own hell - MIHIRA

"A hell of BLOOD ,POWER and DARKNESS".

A possession of me , a story of me , the only place where no one can run from . No one in my life except Vivek ,Akshay and Pratik knows about this. For the world am Shray Rajvanshi a famous business tycoon , and for the hell I am the "LORD".

I can bring the justice , I can burn the Justice, I can write a life, I can end a life.

"And now Mahi, will know the story I will write for her, the justice I will get from her, the pain she will go through".

Mahi's POV:

I can hear some birds chirping , the soft morning breeze playing with my loosened hair, and a warm light was reflecting on my eyes. I wokeup , I was feeling a sense of calmness. Suddenly Shray opened the door and in a deep voice started speaking

S-" Get your bags , we are leaving today".

M-"Where?"

S-"For my home".

M-"Home,then what is this? A zoo?"

(oh cmmon marrying him doesn't mean I will listen to his shi*ts)

S-"WTF ..look I am in no mood to have an argument with you , just fu*king get yourself ready in 5 minutes and we will be leaving, or else I will drag you myself."

I just rolled my eyes and got myself prepared , he asked the servants to get my luggage inside the car, so good of my husband .(taunt)

I touched the feet of elders, and they were looking at me with eyes full of sympathy and comfort. Ruchi came to me and hugged me, she was sweet and ofcourse I was feeling safe around her. His mom cam to me hugged me and whishpered to me.

Mom-"Beta, galti hamari hai , par hosake to hamare bete ko maaf krdena. You are now a part of us , our family."

Tears were occupying my eyes, where my own family disowned me, this family made me a part of themselves without even knowing me .I smiled at them and left.

Shray started the car, and I got myself seated beside him .He started driving roughly ,which scared me , I can feel the anger , the urge he might have for killing me. God knows where he was taking me, we have been driving for an hour. Finally he stopped the car with a sudden break, and a big door opened infront of me. A huge red colour not so big palace was infront of me.

And there it was written "MIHIRA", with silver curves .

The palace looked interesting to me, but all I can think about is

*How will it look if it is on fire?Colour of flame mixed with colur of blood*

(Wow Mahi, perfect designing)and I smirked on my own thought.

"MIHIRA I will own you from now, I will mix yours red colour with burning flames of mine."

Author's note:

hey buddies, hope you like this chapter, well this is what I want to show, both the characters have a flame of revenge. Mahi always think of love as devotion , but when its about self-respect and self confidence, She will choose herself. But as you know love is also important so lets see what happens in the future.

with love,

Khushi.