Never meeting to.... you have to meet

Mahi's POV

"Maa , Maa ." I was shouting , as she is the only saviour , who can now save me from being doomed.

Yes as usual I have again successfully created a huge mess. I LOST MY FILES that was supposed to be submitted on my first day .

Listening to my calls my mom appeared

"Kya hua beta, why are you shouting?"

"Maa I lost my files, help me ".

She just nodded and well you know right there is nothing mom can't do , she is a super woman for a reason.

I thanked her, and went to get ready for my first day at work.

I got freshen -up, and picked a formal attire, white shirt tucked in black jeans ,simple shoes, my black purse, open hair.

Mahi's Outfit

I was now ready to leave, since it was my first day, my Bhaiya being a little too worried decided to drop me by himself.

We reached the office by 9 am , thankgod I was on time. I bid a good bye to my Bhai who was giving me a warm smile. With that I entered the building, and finally to the 4th floor where designing team works.

I settled myself and the team head allotted me with works, everyone was so busy , and also I felt a sigh of relief, firstly I hate gossiping (okay yes I love gossips but not with new people).

I started my work and working on new designs , something came in my mind out of no where,

"yaar Mahi, yeh life bhi kitni boring hai, pdhai kro, job kro, or fir buddhe ho kr the end"

"Koi to ho life mein, jo is not so good life ko happy krdein."

I was still smiling , when someone gave a tap on my table and I looked at the figure.

It was Ritik .

"Hello little bunny", he said.

"Ritik why are you here, you work here too? But you never told me! ",I was confused or you can say impatient.

"Mahi ,Mahi chill , Pehle to why are you asking so many questions all together? And why can't I be here?"

"I am here because of some share works ,also I have heard about something?"

I hmmed and he continued

"This company have been sold to Rajvanshi's and Shray wil be the new boss, did you knew about it?".

"hmm, wait WHAT?">>>>"SHRAY RAJVANSHI became my boss?"

Now what more lemons will I be getting , I sighed.

"Mahi ,listen , actually you should try avoiding him, you know he is rude, but he is a monster too", Ritik was being dramatic.

While I still can"t believe he will be my boss, the person I kept avoiding for years, the person who somehow became the reason that I didn't came back to my home for years.