DESTRUCTION or BEGINNING partI

Shray's POV :

It was early in the morning, the chirping of birds can be heard ,but I know everyone else might be sleeping, so without informing anyone , I went outside and started driving my black car. Oh and did I tell you "black car for me means a revengeful mode"....

I reached my office and it was already 9 am, 2 hours before the flight, I was in my cabin waiting for that person who will be accompanying me to Mumbai. I was typing on my laptop ,just when someone entered my cabin. Sweet lavender smell entered my mind, and I just then I found her standing in front of me.

I was still looking at her and she said..

M -"Sir you called me?"

S- "yes , get your stuffs we are leaving for Mumbai".

M- "What do you mean by leaving for Mumbai?"

S-"Are you an idiot , I am saying get your stuffs."

M-" oh really , and you think you got any rights?"

S-"ofcourse Ms.Singhal am your boss, you surely like your job I guess, so go and get your stuffs, before I throw you out from my office".I was angry , she was getting on my nerves.

but then suddenly she just hmmed and went outside.

Time skips:

We were now in Mumbai.

As far as I have been informed by my man , Lavanya will be attending some meeting with Ruhaan.

Looking at the time, I thought it will be better to just get some rest in the nearest hotel.I was taking some rest when my phone rang.....beep beep

Unknown - "Sir , mam and Ruhaan is here and they are going inside"

S- "Hmm , just get everything ready..".

/cut

This brother sister only knows how to snatch money from others...blo*dy gold diggers.

I will make sure to let you know Who SHRAY RAJVANSHI is!

I knocked on Mahi's door ...knock knock.....

Mahi's POV:

knock knock......I heard someone knocking, I was not tired but definitely was feeling bad about something. I got up from the couch I was sitting on and went towards the door to open it. As soon

as I opened the door I saw Shray standing there with some shopping bags and of course looking mischievous . I was still observing the silence that was filling between me and him ..when his angry tone entered my ears

S- "Take , this cloth and get yourself ready in 30 mins..not a second more ,or you will know the consequence."

I just hummed and took the bags from him, with that he left ,and I started unpacking the bags..

But wait what is this...

A red lehenga , some jewelleries, red heels, some makeup products... what are these things for ?

and why am I supposed to get ready wearing this? First I was asked to come here out of nowhere ..I didn't even got the time to inform anyone and now I have been asked to wear this Red outfit which is mostly like some bridal outfit....Why?....

But that FireDragon have ordered me ...lets do this Mahi...

With that I wore the Lehenga which was definitely heavy , then some jewellery that was provided to me.....also I sprinkled my favourite perfume which is smell of mild Roses...

also I sprinkled my favourite perfume which is smell of mild Roses

LOOK OF OUR MAHI

I was looking at the mirror which was reflecting my soul ,beauty and that red colour I was drowned in..

"BEAUTIFUL"... a word escaped my mouth , when suddenly my phone rang

(क्योंकि तुम ही हो, अब तुम ही हो

ज़िंदगी अब तुम ही हो

ओ-ओ-ओ, चैन भी, मेरा दर्द भी

मेरी आशिक़ी अब तुम ही हो)

I picked the call ,and it was Shray..

S -"Come to the lawn in next 5 minutes, don't be late and no need of bringing anything, your luggage will be picked by my man"..

before I can say anything , the call was disconnected...

I took a deep breath and reached the lawn within 5 minutes...

I was looking for him in the lawn , I was waiting ...when my eyes fell on him..

AND WHATTTTTTTTTT?

...to be continued,

Author's note

hey cuties, I am trying to update , please have patience , seems like there will be a new page added to Mahi's life, it can be destruction or beginning of something lets see.....

yours,

Khushi .