starting a journey with unknown

Mahi's POV :

and WHATTTTTT!

Shray was walking towards me, his eyes were shinning , he has a cold face ,but he was wearing a sherwani , something one girl have wished to see on her special day if she would have been gettig married to this man. He was looking handsome.....

Shut Up Mahi what are you thinking and why we both are dressed up like this....

He came with someone who looked like a lawyer and stood infront of me....

Breaking the silence, his rough tone shocked me..

S - "Mahi, this lawyer will give you our marriage papers ,and you should sign it right now".

hmmm, wait what?

M - "What the heck are you speaking Mr.Rajvanshi? Are you mad what wedding? Whose wedding?"

I flitched with my own rage...

S-"Listen Miss Brother's Sister , either you sign it , or I will let this whole world know how ridiculous your brother is "

M-"Why the hell are you dragging my family, and what's wrong with my brother?"

S- "Look we don't have whole day for it , just do as I say, or I'll kill your whole family".

This time his eyes looked at me with anger and a flame , that might burn my whole world. My legs were shivering , my heart was on the verge of exploding. This was not what I wanted, Why am I here?

Why do I have to marry the man I hate to see and now the question was how am I ending up being his wife?....I was still processing

When he coughed..

*cough*

S- "Miss Mahi just more two minutes ,and you will see how I end your family ,infront of your eyes."

I was shocked ,I don't know if I should be crying or blaming someone for what is happening to me.

I just looked at him ,and with shaking hands I signed the papers.

Now the lawyer asked him to do something , when suddenly I felt him coming close to me, he took the Mangalsutra in his hand and tied around my neck....and then he filled my hair partition with vermilion ...when he was doing it I closed my eyes, I can feel his presence, the forced life I am being pushed in.. My dream happy future life ending infront of me...

Seems like the lawyer took some photo, and then Shray hold my wrist dragging me somewhere...

BUT WHERE?

For the next five minutes we were watching and now we were infront of some hall, it look like some event is going on, as we can hear some noises of cheers and congratulations coming from there..

Suddenly Shray opened the door and dragged me inside and with this my eyes met the eyes of my brother...

Looking at Shray and me awkwardly, others left ,and now there was only me, Shray and my brother...

My brother looked at me, and then he looked at Shray , he was about to hold Shray's collar,

That's when someone slapped me may be hard enough to make me stumble on my own feet .I looked up and it was Lavanya...

Wait what? I just came into my senses that Lavanya was the gf of the man who just married me....but why is she here with Ruhaan ?

Author's Note:

What exactly is going to be the relation between Ruhaan and Lavanya?

And if there is something , then why did she slapped Mahi?

What is going to be the part of Mahi's life

love?betrayal?hatred

hey cuties keep supporting and loving me......love you all .

yours,

Khushi.