Burning soul in Mihira

Mahi's POV:

The ride finally came to an end , and the car was stopped in front of a big palace ,which was somewhat like those Series kind of palace. Soon Shray came out of the car and said

"We don't have time for your sight seeing , just get your luggage off the car and come inside".

Yes , my life seems to be a hell now...I took my luggage and started walking behind him like a lost kid.

Well what else can I do atleast for now, its his home and his family. We reached the main hall where everyone was sitting and talking. There eyes fell on us and traced me . A lady who seems to be really worried stood in front of me. She looked at me ,my Vermillion ,my red outfit, which seems to have my blood on it (blood here means the pain she is in).

Then she turned to Shray and started speaking

"Shray, what is this?Who is she?Whose wife is she?Why are you wearing this outfit?"

"Shray , puch rhe hai hum kuch aapse ye kon hai?" She shouted

When suddenly he said

"Biwi hai hamari ".

and everyone turned their eyes on me

with a WHAT expression..

*I mean yes what else will they do ..knowing that their eldest son married someone whom no one knows and brought her home.*

His mom came to me and before she could speak Shray was already holding my hand ,and with great force he dragged me to a room. (A grey king sized room with black furnishing )

He left my hand with a great force and I can see a red bruise forming .

S- "Look you woman, we might be married now but you have no rights as my wife. So better do what I ask you to , or I will make sure your family suffers the consequences."

"You and your brother destroyed me, now I will make sure you start counting the number of destruction I will give you Mrs.Mahi Raghuvansi".

"And don't you dare leave this room ever."

With this he left the room , Locking the door from outside..

wait what ? HE locked me ? inside?this room?just like that?

I was feeling betrayed whom am I protecting , the one who left me?...with this thought I went inside the washroom , and yes as soon as the water start running through my body , I can feel my tears getting mixed in it. I was crying ,not because I was afraid , but because of the betrayal I received from everyone. I got married to someone I don't even know much about or maybe I should say my bff's Sister's boyfriend....My own family didn't even gave me time to explain them, my brother I loved left me with this man . Tears were continuous but I was tired. I got myself changed in Night Pajamas , after all my body was aching and tired of whatever happened today.

I was sitting on the couch and tried calling Ritik ,and he picked up the call

Ri-"Mahi , kaisi hai tu? I got to know about everything ..Di told me , so are you okay?"

M-"Rits I am fine, just don't know what should I do , I thought even you won't believe me".

Ri-"Tujhe apne bestfriend par bharosha nhi hai?I am always here for you ."

M-"Rits am sorry for Lavanya di " and damn I burst into tears.

Ri- "Shh Mahi rotein nhi ,mai hu na tere sath ".

Rits calm voice was assuring me that things will be okay .

I thanked him and disconnected the call.

It was 11 o clock , I wasn't sleepy much , but everything seems to be messed up .

A loud thud, and the door was open , my husband oh I mean Shray was here, his dark eyes was already giving me chills. He came towards me locking the door ,which for some reason made me nervous.

S-"you still awake even after having no food and nowhere to go. Quite a character my wife is".

he was smirking. He got close to me and holding my hand he got me up from the couch and pushed me towards balcony.

Why the heck he keep dragging me here and there..bl**dy monster.

and Wow he closed the door of the balcony as well, and switching off the lights he went to sleep.

I was in the balcony , and if you asked me I kind of liking this place, when I was in Kolkata the place I was staying in have the same comfort vibe , cool air, city view.The only thing that was not same anymore was My life.

I cam here to have a happy simple life, and look where it took me to ...I decided to see what if someone from my family might have called me .Instead there was a message from someone

"Mahi , don't worry , this game of yours will work .

And I will be the lead player".

I stared at the message for sometime

"You snatched my freedom, I will burn your soul Mr.Rajvanshi ".

"Aap ye bhul gye ki Mahi agar khud ke parivar ke liye aapse shadi kr skti hai , to khud ke liye wo sbko jala bhi sakti hai."

Author's note

Hey cuties, this chapter was just a lightweighted one , because as you know the silence before the storm is necessary .Hope you like the character of Mahi.

love you all,

Khushi.