Chpt 5: why him? Pt2

Once again it's been a minute
Kinda had writers block for this,
Just read the story back to myself and it's poor writing.

So Bill is the new Crow?
First three photos weren't received well at all
I can see why some are pissed at the new design but hey the trailer looks kinda sick

Bills a hollywood actor so of course hes getting this parts like Eric Draven, Nosferatu and boy in boy kills world....

________________________________

( TW: domestic abuse )
~

"RORY!!" then I see Rory look up but not in my direction and these cold dead hand grab my legs and I fall down on my side and before I kick away I'm pulled into the now pitch black ally....

~

Rory POV

I can't help but feel this pit in my stomach, was it from whatever just happened with Jerome? I could of sworn I heard my name being yelled just now, so much going through my head right now, chips sick, dad and step bitch being worse than usual, my jobs being at the doc and the restaurant, Joe and Tom are just a distraction but feel off like Jerome not dark but just....

"That'll be 30 bucks dude...hey...day dreamer" the driver said bringing me from my thoughts.
"Huh...oh right..yep here" I splatter out my words, I grab my wallet and hand him an unspecified amount of cash then get out and up to chip.

I heard a smash and a scream, "chip!!!" I yell bursting into our home, dad was smacking the step mum around, yeah I don't like her but there's no need to hit a lady, I grab his wrist and pulled him back but he got out of my grip easily and I was flung back making my trip on some of chips toys. "You fucking bitch!! Worthless lowlife I should throw you out for sleeping with those other men....your mine not some prostitute cu..!!!" dad yells while literally kicking her when she's down, "stop!!! You're gonna kill her!! And chips sleeping, he's very too..." I yell then wrapping my arm around his throat and pulling back, he looks back with a look I've never seen, his eyes where huge and looked infected like he has rabies or something,
S.M/name crawled away from the pair of us and dad out of nowhere flips me and twists my arm behind and practically fractures my wrist.

"Rory?!" I hear chip and his door open a little, "stay in your room buddy and cover your ears ok!!" I yell quickly, step mum got over too him and shut the door, any tighter my wrist is going to snap so I pull away and take out his shin and knee him in the face and then try to get you chip as hear him coughing a lot. Next thing I know a bottle is thrown my way and bits of glass got stuck in cheek and as i look round dad pinned me to the wall and punch my ribs a few times then I head butt him breaking his nose.
"I should have dumped you two in foster care years ago, that little shit is why your mum..." and then he fell over knocking himself out, I spat on him and grabbed meds for chip.

"Open up, he's kay owed.." I said and chip came running out too me and clung to my leg, as much as it pained me i knelt down and hugged him back. Fairly sure my ribs are broken, 'break his little neck rory' I heard whisper...sounds like jer... "hey chip, I got your medicine, i know it's nasty but you have to take it...even swiped an inhaler too" I say with a chuckle even though it hurt just trying to ease the tension.