Main AU: Naughty Boy

!Warnings! NSFW and swears. If you are under 13 I advise that you don't read this! (For your own sake!)
_______________________________
Once again, William was downstairs in the basement, overworking himself again. His husband, teleported to the basement, knowing he would be there. "What are you doing, darling?" Vincent asked raising his eyebrows. William turned around, a bit startled. "U-um, finishing something. I will be quick!" he replied a little scared.

"I don't think so. Didn't I say no more working this week? You've worked way to much and its only a Tuesday!" Vincent said crossing his arms. "B-but... Im sorry," William said adorably. "Hmm, I guess confiscating your work won't do as a punishment... How about something else?" the blond man smirked. He walked closer to his husband and William slowly walked back.

"W-wait what are you going to do?" William panicked. He pinned him against the wall and smiled, looking down at his panicked husband. "Don't worry, my love. I will take control," the older man whispered into his ears giving a shiver down William's back. Their lips pressed together roughly and Vincent started to stroke his waist roughly.

"Hmmh," William moaned, Vincent slipped his tongue into his husband's mouth, taking full control. Their tongues entwined, liquid dripping down the sides of their mouths. After a few moments, Vincent broke the kiss for a second and then went back to making out.

William hand slowly slipped down his husband trousers, feeling a hard bulge, causing Vincent to bite his lip. They broke the kiss once again and William smirked. "Ah, you naughty boy," Vincent smiled, "You'll be begging for mercy soon."
________________________________
Clothes were piled up on the floor messily, the couple were clinging onto each other now. William was still pinned to the wall, his husband nibbling his ear and kissing his nape. "Nghh- Vince! Hmphh, s-slow... agh... d-down!" William whined, Vincent's member hitting his prostate over and over again.

"Why would I?" Vincent said speeding the pace up even faster, making William cry out even louder, "Told you you'd be begging for mercy..." William couldn't even say proper sentences, his mind started to fog up with pain and pleasure. Saliva was dripping down the side of his mouth, Vincent wiped it away with his thumb and smirked.

"P-please! I-I can't- hmm~ take a-anymore!" William yelped. Vincent chuckled in amusement, "This is your punishment baby, deal with it." Tears started to appear in his eyes, his back arching. "V-vince... I think I'm g-going to-," William said but then was interrupted, "Hmm, no. You can't come yet. Its too soon, wait a little but more daring."

William's eyes widened in shock at the words, "W-what? I-I can't." The blond man put his hand on his husband's dick, and placed his thumb gently over his hole and said, "Well, your going to bunny." He smirked and pressed his thumb down harder. The younger male was shocked at the sudden movement and moaned at the sensation, "Ah!~."

"Hush now, darling," Vincent said covering his mouth with his free hand. William's throat was now hurting, Vincent was really punishing him good. There were muffled sounds coming from William, he was trying to tell his husband something. Vincent smirked at seeing his husband's cock twitch and a few moments later, he came. White liquid poured out onto Vincent't hand.

"Such a naughty boy, aren't you?" Vincent chuckled. He licked his finger and William's face flushed red. "Aww, my little bunny is embarrassed?" he said. "F-fuck you..." William whispered. "Oh cmon, darling. Don't be like that, I know you enjoyed it," Vincent replied. He was now stroking his waist gently. "Yeah yeah, whatever!" William said rolling his eyes.

"Lets go take a shower, shall we?" Vincent smiled, he teleported them to the bathroom, putting a jacket over his husband. He turned on the shower knob and warm water sprayed out. "Cmon," Vincent said, grabbing William and putting him in the shower then getting in himself.

William hugged onto his husband while Vincent was rubbing shampoo over his body and hair. "You okay?" Vincent asked massaging William's thigh gently. "Mhm, just a bit soar..." he replied, then yawning. "Your so adorable!" Vincent said pinching his cheeks softly.

After they got out the shower, Vincent wrapped William in a towel and told him to change. He went into their bedroom and tried finding his pjs. It was 11pm and they were getting tired. Vincent walked out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Vince, have you seen my pjs?" William asked, he only had an oversized jumper on. "Ah, sorry I might have put them in the wash," Vincent replied, walking over to him. "Oh ok," William replied, looking for a pair over loose trousers.

The blond man wrapped his arms around his husband's waist and kissed him on his neck. "Hey, s-stop, that tickles!" William giggles. "Im tired..." Vincent said resting his head in William's neck. "Lets go to bed then," the younger male replied.

Once they changed, they got into bed a cuddled together. Vincent's hand was on William's waist and the William's legs over his husband's legs. Vincent gave him a kiss on the forehead and said, "Goodnight, my love." William was already fast asleep and was tired and sore due to earlier. He smiled and admired his husband's beauty then shut his eyes and fell asleep. The couple held onto each other gently and slept soundly.

_______________________________
Sorry if its not good, i'm not good at smut stories! :(