Main AU: Attention

A browned haired man was sitting in the living room, staring at the plain, white wall. His husband was busy working and working and had no time to give attention to him. William crossed his legs on the sofa and sighed.

Eventually, he got up and walked to their bedroom. He found his husband on the computer, working. Vincent probably didn't even notice he came in. "Vince?" William called out, "Are you done yet?"

He turned around in surprise but replied calmly, "Almost. Just a few more files left then I'm done, darling." There was a heavy sigh from the younger man and a frown appeared on his face. "But I want you now!" William protested, puffing his cheeks out angrily and crossing his arms. "In a bit," Vincent said.

William rolled his eyes, annoyed and walked out of the room. He shut the door behind him. Now what? He had nothing to do, everything was boring without his husband. Then, an idea came into his head. "What if I bake some cookies!" William exclaimed, his mood changing drastically.

He hopped to the kitchen and got his ingredients and equipment he would need. Then, he started to bake.

~Later~

It has now been an hour and a half and Vincent had finally finished his work. He closed his laptop and went to find his husband. William was in the kitchen, decorating the delicious cookie. "William?" Vincent called out. He immediately looked up to see a guilty expression on his husband's face. "Oh hi!" William said and smiled.

The blond haired man walked over to his husband and hugged him from the back. He rested his head on his shoulder and said, "Sorry for keeping you waiting..." William turned around and smiled at him. His hands wrapped around his neck and Vincent's hands around his waist.

He gave him a kiss on the cheek and replied, "If you are sorry, spend the rest of the day with me!" There was a small chuckle from the blond man, "Of course." They both smiled happily, then William grabbed a cookie and fed it to his husband.

"How does it taste?" William asked, raising his eyebrows. "Delicious. Like always," Vincent replied, "But do you want to know what else tastes good?" William made a confused face and asked, "What?"

"You~."
__________________________________
Sorry for a short chapter! Hope you enjoyed :D