College AU: Skipping class

Warnings! Kissing scenes! Swears! Don't read if sensitive to this kind of stuff!
———————————————————————
William was sitting in class, bored. The teacher went on and on and on about boring things he payed no attention to. His head rested on his hand and his brown hair gently fell onto his face. His blue eyes glaring at the wall.

Finally after class was dismissed, he packed everything and was the first to leave. He had an orange math book in his hands, so he went to his locker, which was on the first floor. It was decorated on the inside with photos of his family when he was younger. Unfortunately, they all passed, but he lived with his best friend, Henry.

"Hello Will!" Henry shouted from a distance. He was running towards him. "Oh hello," William replied, shutting and locking his locker. "How are you?" Henry asked, his green eyes shining brightly. "Fine, how are you?" William asked crossing his arms. He then was a bit surprised at Henry slapping him on the hand. "For goodness sakes! William, stop biting your nails!" Henry shouted.

"Ok ok, sorry," William rolled his eyes. "How have you and Vincent been?" Henry asked, giving him a weird look and raising his eyebrows. "Stop giving me that look!" William said puffing his cheeks out. "Oh cmon we all know you have a crush on him!" Henry said, hitting him gently on the shoulder.

"Fuck off," William said then walking away, Henry chasing after him. The black haired man starred at the floor ignoring him, not listening to a single word he was saying. Suddenly, he bumped into someone and fell onto the floor. "Oww," he said, rubbing the side of his head. The person he crashed into was Vincent, his crush. Not the best position to be in right now when your with your crush...

"I-I'm so sorry!" William said, shocked it was Vincent. He got up and bowed politely. "Oh, uh. You don't have to do that, but its fine, really," Vincent said patting him on the shoulder. William stood straight up and ran away, his face blushing red. "Ah, Im so sorry about him," Henry said and ran after him.

William entered an empty classroom panting. "William?" Henry said, "Are you in there?" He opened the door and saw William standing there looking at the floor. "Are you okay?" Henry asked. "Fine-," William snapped. Suddenly, someone else entered the room, it was Vincent...

"Well, I have um a revision class! Enjoy!" Henry said joyfully and left leaving the two in the room. "Oh, u-uh hi!" William said smiling awkwardly, "Sorry about earlier." William said scratching his head. "Oh no, its fine. But why did you run away earlier?" Vincent asked crossing his arms. "Nothing..." William said, his face reddening again. He had started liking him ages ago and Vincent always knew about it, he just acted like he didn't know. (William id wayyy to obvious)

"Are you okay? You seem red," Vincent said, teasing him. "I-Im fine I said," William stammered. Vincent decided to tease him a bit more. He turned him around and grabbed him by the waist, their faces so close it's practically touching. "I know you've been liking me for quite a while now," Vincent whispered in his ears. William was too shocked to make a sound, his eyes widened and his heartbeat sped up. He looked away from the man holding him.

"I'm right, aren't I?" Vincent smiled, stroking his cheek gently. William was too flustered, his face crimson red. "Aww, don't be shy, gorgeous," Vincent said now stroking his hips roughly. He forced him to look at him, then he pulled their lips together. His eyes widened, but then shut his eyes, enjoying the moment. Their kiss lasted long, Vincent slipping his tongue into William's mouth. "Hngh-," William whimpered.

Vincent broke their kiss smiling happily, William was still blushing furiously. "S-so do you like me?" William asked quietly. "I've liked you ever since I saw you," Vincent said kissing his cheek gently. They both fell silent, then a few moments later went back to making out. William was pinned to the wall by Vincent who was biting his neck.

"Agh~" William whined, "Don't leave marks, p-please!" The man above him chuckled and ignored him. "Hmm, V-Vincent..." William whimpered. He carried on biting his nape and leaving very obvious marks on it. He licked and soothed it then pulled him into another deep kiss.
________________________________

After that, it was now break and William was at his locker again. Henry ran up to him and asked, "Where were you? You weren't in class earlier." William rolled his eyes at him then glared annoyed at him. "Ohhh... You and Vincent fu-," Henry said then was interrupted, "Shut up! We didn't," William shouted furiously then blushing red.

"Okay okay, whatever," Henry said not believing him. Vincent walked past them and winked at William, making him look away in embarrassment. "Um so-," Henry said, "Shut up," William interrupted him.
________________________________
Hope you enjoyed! :D