Chapter 3

VEDA'S POV :

Finally after working day and night for two days it's finally the day when "Basu's" will arrive , and here we are checking everything for the one last time because our boss is legit dying out of fear that what if they don't like the decoration and all .

To be honest now i know why my 5'1 boss is so famous because his work is a piece of art, it's just beautiful , it looks like a fairy tail , all white and cyan themed decoration and ofcourse it was looking like a beautiful ornament in front of Darjeeling's natural beauty . Everything was just beyond perfect .

.

.

.

" We still have time right ?"

I asked Riya, who is now a good friend of mine .

She looked at me from the file in her hand and said " They can arrive anytime Veda you better not move your ass from here "

She clearly told me not to go from here ....

But do we listen to what others say ?

Answer : Naaahh~

" oh okay I won't go anywhere will be just right back after one shot of 'kadak chai' "

I said while getting up from the bench and she just nodded not knowing what chai was I about to drink ..

I told her that I was going to drink 'chai' but i didn't tell her from where i will drink it

And there goes my plan ... 10 kilometres ahead there is small 'chai ke tapri'[tea stall] and that uncle has the best chai and biscuits , so we are going there to have a tea break

, according to my calculation i can easily come back to the venue before they arrive so without wasting any time i rolled up my white sleeves a little bit and wore my helmet .

Good to go .

The ride was smooth af within 15 to 20 minutes i reached there .

I parked laila at the side and looked at the sky which was filled by thick ominous clouds looming overhead and the cold wind whispered something into my ears which made me smile wide and mumbled .

" what a perfect weather for a cup of chai "

I walked near the tea stall and saw there were just three to four people and they were already having their cup of chai while chit chatting .

I finally got the cup of chai after waiting for just 2 minutes for it and I took a deep inhale just to make sure that the smell lingers in my head for at least some good minute .

I was enjoying the smell of chai while turning around but the moment I turned around my upper body collided into something really hard and that half burning chai fell on my chest which made me scream badly and all the people around there became worried for their own ears .

Then finally I looked at the wall\ human with pure rage and anger. There stands a figure, masculine yet refined, his chiselled features a testament to strength and grace.

Adorned in a fully black tailored tuxedo, each line and curve accentuates his large figure,

a symphony of confidence in his awfully handsome face.

His clean-shaven visage meticulously defined his strong features , a canvas unblemished save for the subtle mark below his left eye, a charming mole adding depth to his allure. With a gaze as captivating as the moonlit night, he commands attention effortlessly, a hunk of sophistication amidst the dimly lit soirée.