Chapter 2

VEDA'S POV:

The dark clouds which seem to come for a meet and greet with the earth , made my Mirik ( town in Darjeeling ) look more beautiful as it already is. The person must be heartless if he says Darjeeling is not beautiful.

It's not like I have been living here since i was born , to be precise i am here after completing my schooling, umm ... it has been 3 years since I came here for the first time to live with my Maa and papa and I feel in love with this place .

I always wanted to live here with my family but Maa and Papa did not want that. That's why I Lived with my Dadu and Dida in Siliguri and my childhood was awesome because I had the best grandparents but I always missed my family ... my family , even though they used to come and visit me during their holidays , it didn't feel like they were actually there ..Maa never asked me how i am doing, but they care for me , they gave me education , food , shelter , luxury , lov...

They completed there duty as a parent and now it's my time to show them that i can also be a good child like Didi and Bhai ,

And there I go it's my first day in the job as an intern and you know what my job is ?

To walk back and forth with a 5 ' 1 man who smells like socks ...eww ,

In addition he has a brain which is just the size of a raisin and the most funny part , if you google his name his name would pop out as the most profound and well known wedding planner .. It is luck, my friends.

.

.

.

" It's the most important event of my life , The Basu's has chosen our management to held the wedding of their heir , and the wedding will be completely confidential , that's why I am warning each and everyone present here that this news should remain within this hall only "

The old man spoke in this thin voice which everyone heard carefully and widened their eyes as if they had seen a ghost but guess what i completely missed what he was saying as i was too busy looking outside  the window where the mama bird was feeding her little baby fresh worms .             HOW CUTEE!!!

But soon enough his voice brought me in the moment as he called out my name God knows how many times ....

"Veda Roy !!! , Veda Roy !! "

I flinched and hit my knee on the table and daum , that shit hurted .

Turning my head back to him I smiled and said " Yes sir , i got it !"

He gave me a quite judgemental look and told us about the theme of the wedding and all , and it literally felt like history class. I just wanted to sleep somehow but that old man kept exaggerating THE BASU like they are the first person ever walk on this planet .

Look i mean okay , i got it that they are rich but stop making people fear them , what can they do right ?!.

.

.

After almost two hours of the meeting we went to the location of the event with the team where the workers were already setting up the decoration and all but there was a area kept empty , aside from all the chaos which was near a small lake , where some doves could be seen, the water looked still and and i could see my face , being a girl a can't leave the chance to fix my hair so i did , the whole environment was so lovely and romantic , indeed whoever choose this location has great eyes .