Chapter 4

.  VEDA’S POV  .                                      

Running towards Riya as soon as I reached the venue while fixing the coat which the giant gave me , I halted at my place as i saw there is already a group of our employees rushing here and there while fixing every small  detail and then my eyes fell on Riya who had her earpods on while talking to someone furiously which made me gulp and hold the coat tighter .

I tugged her sleeve to grab her attention , she immediately looked at me with a frown and sight.
“Where were you Veda ? , you know right ‘they’ will be here anytime !”
She looked at me from head to toe with a confused face and asked .
“What the heck you are wearing and what happened to your dress …..”
She was about to say something else but her phone rang again and she had to excuse herself and I let out a breath of relief .

‘I looked at the sky and asked “ why are you doing this to me huh?! , you ruined my whole day after crashing me with that hottie”
a sly smile spread across my face as I recalled his face when I called him ugly ….
But my smile immediately dropped , when my senses came back  and my senses said that I should not smile for a complete stranger that too when he was rude and arrogant. I slapped myself twice to focus on the current mountain which is about to fall on my shoulder rather than that weird man.
I got back to my work but saw some workers looking at me with their mouths open , of course credit goes to my stupidity . I hope they don't see me talking to myself or worse slapping myself .

I pressed my lips into a thin smile and snatched the flower basket from a guy who was still looking at me with a questionable look and fled away from there to save myself from getting more embarrassed .

I let out another breath “ how much more embarrassment do i have to face today “.
The very next moment I see everyone going away except the main staff, clearing the whole place .

I went with my subordinate towards the main entrance while one of them said   " The Basu’s are here.  I widened my eyes and smiled widely , “so finally they are here , let's go “.
I was among the handful of the people who were waiting for a glimpse of Basu and there we could see a shining classic black Porsche boxster parking smoothly just in front of the entry. I tip toes to see more clearly but I couldn't see anything clearly .
Everyone was gawking at the sight of the luxury car but soon gasped could have been heard both of male and female , they started looking at him with heart eyes

I moved my face to the side to see and there I saw a man coming out of the passenger seat wearing all black , I couldn't see him properly from as his back was facing us but it was clear from his back that he was really tall and well built and the way he formally shook his hand with our boss  .. Oh, our boss looked so cute and small in front of him , I giggled.

One of our employee looked at me and pushed me in front “Veda , you have the flower basket in your hand , come on go and welcome him properly”

Shit !!
I don't want to do this..

I was really close to Mr Basu .. that bitch should not have pushed me here , it's just one hand distance between me and Mr. Basu , I could even smell his perfu..
Wait ..wait .. this smells quite familiar  and before my brain could process Mr Basu turned
To my side and the whole world crashed upon me I could see my future self begging on streets with no hands and legs or in the worst case scenario him holding a gun on my forehead while I beg for pardon ….

In this world where 8.1 billion humans are here, why Mr. Basu has to be the one with whom I crashed with ‘ garam chai’ and make him pay me forcefully .. WHY !!